1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement required

1- in the product passport Optional product when decomposing the passport into components selling price = 0
these are additional components and they confuse managers when the product decomposes into a component
2- If the passport consists of 1 product, then when decomposing (Setting), the price of the passport was transferred to the price of the component. we use a passport for dual-use goods, when it can be used in different ways and advertising is different, and we create a dummy card for this and through the passport we make it like a copy of a real product
3- setting "either/or" in the passport there is 1 main product, and 2 optional, in fact, these are its analogues. When there is no main product, temporarily make the Analog active and count it when forming the remaining quantity and price / cost.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
Unfortunately, your TK is not entirely clear in full - can you describe it point by point using examples?
30.12.2021, 13:37
Original comment available on version: ru

1- add setting. If the product in the passport is OPTIONAL, then when decomposed into the components of the passport, the price is assigned to it 0. This is the most important thing for me!
2- if the passport consists of 1 product, then when decomposing the passport into components, set the price of the component = the cost of the product. Only if the passport consists of 1 item. this is how we make copies of goods for advertising in different categories for example. You can live without this modification.
3- for example, a product has 3 components a / b / c, while "c" is not a mandatory product, which is essentially an analogue of product "b" for us, and both options are offered to the client. goods b and c are not available, and when goods "b" are not available, you need to open all passports and put goods "c" mandatory and "b" optional, otherwise the availability on the sites will be = 0 and the product will not be advertised.
we have a lot of goods that consist of components and 2-3 components are analogues, they just have small differences and are provided to the client to choose from. The desire to automate the process when the main product ran out of its place was taken by the Optional product until it became available. For example, in car radios there are 220 ads where there are 2 types of radio tape recorders to choose from in one ad, and when the main one ends but the secondary / analogue is, then manually all passports must be opened and the checkboxes changed by changing the main and optional product. This time-consuming process would like to be automated.
in the passport field analogues, where you can put down 1-2-3 ,,,, and first of all it is considered 1st as mandatory, and 2-3 as optional and their price according to the first revision is set to 0 when the passport is decomposed. when suddenly the first is over, then the second is considered if it is, if it is also not there and there is a third, then it becomes the main one and the previous 1-2 are temporarily Optional until they become available. So we can assemble a kit from analogues and it will be available as long as there are all the required passport products and their analogues. It is enough for me that only 1 group of goods was analogues.
example car radio can have 3 colors *black/silver/brown) and consists of a panel/wires/radio in total 5 products of which only 1 panel is a mandatory product and 2 others are optional. if the black mandatory is over, then the brown optional is considered when calculating the presence (although it was not taken into account before) and until the main one appears. if brown is over and there is only gray, then it is considered to calculate the number of available passports. in order not to do manual replacement in some goods, but it automatically changed and the goods did not disappear from the presence, despite the fact that there is something to assemble it from in fact
your analogy with cars, if there are iron titanium disks, custom iron ones are sold, but titanium ones are also offered, but when there are no iron ones, this does not mean that the car does not have a kit and it cannot be sold, just a choice of less similar components. this will help automate the calculation of the quantity according to all components, and not just the included mandatory ones. and when the passport is decomposed and the 1st revision is working, then optional goods will be shown but will have a price of 0, which will streamline the information for the manager
22.01.2022, 19:57

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
1- add setting. If the product in the passport is OPTIONAL, then when decomposed into the components of the passport, the price is assigned to it 0. This is the most important thing for me!

it is possible to modify the setting into the action "Replace the product in the process with the materials of which it consists" so that when using an optional product, it will be set to 0 - this is 1h

2- if the passport consists of 1 product, then when decomposing the passport into components, set the price of the component = the cost of the product. Only if the passport consists of 1 item. this is how we make copies of goods for advertising in different categories for example. You can live without this modification.

2h

3- for example, a product has 3 components a / b / c, while "c" is not a mandatory product, which is essentially an analogue of product "b" for us, and both options are offered to the client. goods b and c are not available, and when goods "b" are not available, you need to open all passports and put goods "c" mandatory and "b" optional, otherwise the availability on the sites will be = 0 and the product will not be advertised.
we have a lot of goods that consist of components and 2-3 components are analogues, they just have small differences and are provided to the client to choose from. The desire to automate the process when the main product ran out of its place was taken by the Optional product until it became available. For example, in car radios there are 220 ads where there are 2 types of radio tape recorders to choose from in one ad, and when the main one ends but the secondary / analogue is, then manually all passports must be opened and the checkboxes changed by changing the main and optional product. This time-consuming process would like to be automated.
in the passport field analogues, where you can put down 1-2-3 ,,,, and first of all it is considered 1st as mandatory, and 2-3 as optional and their price according to the first revision is set to 0 when the passport is decomposed. when suddenly the first is over, then the second is considered if it is, if it is also not there and there is a third, then it becomes the main one and the previous 1-2 are temporarily Optional until they become available. So we can assemble a kit from analogues and it will be available as long as there are all the required passport products and their analogues. It is enough for me that only 1 group of goods was analogues.
example car radio can have 3 colors *black/silver/brown) and consists of a panel/wires/radio in total 5 products of which only 1 panel is a mandatory product and 2 others are optional. if the black mandatory is over, then the brown optional is considered when calculating the presence (although it was not taken into account before) and until the main one appears. if brown is over and there is only gray, then it is considered to calculate the number of available passports. in order not to do manual replacement in some goods, but it automatically changed and the goods did not disappear from the presence, despite the fact that there is something to assemble it from in fact
your analogy with cars, if there are iron titanium disks, custom iron ones are sold, but titanium ones are also offered, but when there are no iron ones, this does not mean that the car does not have a kit and it cannot be sold, just a choice of less similar components. this will help automate the calculation of the quantity according to all components, and not just the included mandatory ones. and when the passport is decomposed and the 1st revision is working, then optional goods will be shown but will have a price of 0, which will streamline the information for the manager

If I understand you correctly, then we need an automatic action once an hour / day, which will take all product passports, where there are optional products and these products are in the lists of analogues of any other products, and also these products are not available (here you need to clarify we are talking about the presence in the warehouse or the general tick "in stock" in the product).
Next, for each passport, we need to take an optional product that is not available and check if there is another product in the passport that is in stock, which is an analogue of this product - and so on for each passport / product.
If I understand you correctly, such automation in implementation will take about 7 hours (and it will need to be tested jointly on several products / passports).
11.02.2022, 17:05

these are ready to do
it is possible to modify the setting into the action "Replace the product in the process with the materials of which it consists" so that when using an optional product, it will be set to 0 - this is 1h
Sorry for the long answer, I just didn't get the notification and forgot.
what you describe is not quite right. I do not need it to replace, I just need the Optional product to set the price to "0" when decomposing the passport into components, when manual actions or in the BP. the main product must remain in the order, there is a specific reason why it should remain there, it’s just a lot of passports that are manually removed and some of them have optional products for certain specifics, and when the passport goes wrong it’s not clear where the main ones are and where the Optional ones, and if during the disorder for the optional components will be assigned a price of 0, it is immediately clear that they are not mandatory for managers
17.02.2022, 16:19

these are ready to do

I will arrange for you to be billed
23.02.2022, 09:25

paid for 1 hour. after implementation, immediately activate it and show where this setting is. as I wrote earlier, the functionality is simple - optional for products when debugging a passport, set the price to 0.
23.02.2022, 12:15

paid for 1 hour. after implementation, immediately activate it and show where this setting is. as I wrote earlier, the functionality is simple - optional for products when debugging a passport, set the price to 0.

Improved setting "Reset price for optional products". Expect a nightly automatic update.
15.03.2022, 17:27

What day is needed to increase this function? Axis of incorporation into the due fault of the goods seen from the additional cost of the buti = 0

here the rule was laid on the power supply unit for components
23.03.2022, 08:23

I want to manually change the layout for the components, it won't work
23.03.2022, 08:25

I had a chance to see the passport from the application and add it, only so the button was requested
23.03.2022, 08:27

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Improved setting "Reset price for optional products". Expect a nightly automatic update.

does not work functional. is it possible to use yoga here?
24.03.2022, 08:58

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich OneBox production wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich OneBox production wrote:

Have you enabled the setting at the right stage of the BP in action?
Provide a link to the problematic process + a link to set up the BP stage
29.03.2022, 10:51

they just didn’t tell me that I needed to turn on something, they just wrote that the system would be updated. here are 2 settings, both need to be enabled?
29.03.2022, 11:11

Activated both, well, it works. The question is, the first one is needed in fact, what does it mean?
29.03.2022, 11:15

they just didn’t tell me that I needed to turn on something, they just wrote that the system would be updated. here are 2 settings, both need to be enabled?

You did not attach any screenshot so that I understand what "second" setting you are talking about)

Activated both, well, it works. The question is, the first one is needed in fact, what does it mean?

Specify either the name of the setting, or attach a screenshot with it)
29.03.2022, 15:07

yes, you need to specify both - so that you use optional products + they are priced at 0
29.03.2022, 15:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment