1b.app
Link copied -

Creation of goods

Guys. There is a question.
We need to create the following Drag-and-drop functionality
for example, create a page on which we will drag 30 unique photos, they are loaded and we get something like this picture fig1
That is, each photo creates a line in which it will be possible to fill in the necessary information in the fields (Price, purchase, category, etc.) so that you can customize which fields to display (as in the product card)).
And after we have filled in all the lines, all the goods, click the general "save" button at the bottom
Is it possible to implement this functionality at all?
PS. It should be possible to use this functionality in the LC
ZYY. This should be ported to the OS
ZYYYYYYYYY :):):):):) If this is real and the preliminary assessment suits me, I will write a detailed TOR.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. And why exactly a pack to create goods and not in turn through the standard functionality?
30.08.2021, 10:27
Original comment available on version: ru

For convenience. Most customers want to create a database of products in turn for more than 1 product. And for example, take 100 unique images of one supplier and immediately fill in the data for each photo. It is also convenient for suppliers, for the same reasons. The functionality is similar to uploading a spreadsheet from Excel, only much more convenient and beautiful.
30.08.2021, 10:49

ok, if you need functionality both in the personal account and in the admin panel, it’s better to just make one functional in the personal account and give a link to it and to users from the admin panel. Doing the same thing here and there and then maintaining it all is one and a half times more expensive. You need to do it right away on the OS so that later it does not hurt to transfer. It will be in the form of a block that you can insert on the desired page. In the block you will choose which fields to fill in. About the price, currency, availability, name, description is clear. In addition to these fields, are there any other mandatory ones?
30.08.2021, 10:53

Ooooh. It's gone.
But it’s impossible to make those fields and blocks that were displayed in the product card itself also displayed in this functionality, that is, what I displayed in the card itself was the setting for displaying the fields in this way?
And let's say if this is an "additional images" block, so that you can also drop a bunch of imgi into it.
30.08.2021, 11:31

And yet, what if this block is created for the page in the personal account and in parallel so that the same block is available in the process interface in the admin panel? In fact, the same block for the process and for the LC. Or is that not how it works? )))
30.08.2021, 11:34

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Ooooh. It's gone.
But it’s impossible to make those fields and blocks that were displayed in the product card itself also displayed in this functionality, that is, what I displayed in the card itself was the setting for displaying the fields in this way?
And let's say if this is an "additional images" block, so that you can also drop a bunch of imgi into it.

My product card now occupies 2 full pages. You propose to do the same but "smaller" and to fit on one page is all this? And at the same time without specialized blocks? Dreaming is not bad, of course.
Do you want such a block in the process? For me, it’s better just to do this in the personal account and admin panel. And there and there I can + - display the same content so that I can add products. From you, I now need a specific list of everything that you want to edit (a list of filters, additional fields if needed, filters if needed, additional if needed, and so on).
30.08.2021, 12:45

Okay.
Means TK
When dragging a photo, a line is created with the loaded image pic 1
Next, there should be fields like this Fig 2 (additional fields will be connected not only with the filter)
Next, you need a block with a supplier and a description Fig. 3
The sequence of blocks after the additional fields and their location are not critical. the main thing is to be comfortable. it is possible and so for example pic 4
Give different evaluation options (with and without admin panel, only a block for the personal account page)
30.08.2021, 15:10

Everything is clear, such a designer will take 30 hours. It will work both in the admin panel and in the personal account at once. Only for the user interface there will be their own settings, and for the admin panel their own, so that you can set up different fields for the admin panel and the user interface
30.08.2021, 16:56

OK. We continue. We can add a checkmark, when enabled (should be somewhere before the upload starts), our logic changes a little, namely, we drag 5 photos and, for example, the first one becomes the main photo, and the rest immediately fall into the additional photo and (oh, I came up with another option) let's make a setting like "number of photos for one product" - 5 and when dragging 20 photos, 4 rows (4 products) will be created and 4 additional photos will already be loaded in each. Can this be done?
Next question. Can we extract information from the file name? Like if we give a photo with the name "jacket" then the name will immediately pull up "case" and by analogy, for example, indicate the price with a comma, etc.?
30.08.2021, 18:44

Or go even further. For example, write a name in the format Article, Name, Price, etc., and if we upload 5 files with the same article, then the photos are loaded into one product
30.08.2021, 21:13

OneBox Insiders wrote:
OK. We continue. We can add a checkmark, when enabled (should be somewhere before the upload starts), our logic changes a little, namely, we drag 5 photos and, for example, the first one becomes the main photo, and the rest immediately fall into the additional photo and (oh, I came up with another option) let's make a setting like "number of photos for one product" - 5 and when dragging 20 photos, 4 rows (4 products) will be created and 4 additional photos will already be loaded in each. Can this be done?
Next question. Can we extract information from the file name? Like if we give a photo with the name "jacket" then the name will immediately pull up "case" and by analogy, for example, indicate the price with a comma, etc.?

take the name from the photo ok - convenient. Pulling prices and the rest seems very strange to me.
Each product may have a different number of photos. I will make a separate field for add. photo for each product and there you can ship all extra. photo for the product.

OneBox Insiders wrote:
Or go even further. For example, write a name in the format Article, Name, Price, etc., and if we upload 5 files with the same article, then the photos are loaded into one product

than it all then differs from unloading from an excel? So you will fill in the fields in Excel and rename the photo, it seems crazy to me.
31.08.2021, 10:53

OK.
And what about the setting - to upload a pack of H photos in one product, does it also need to be turned on / off before unloading?
And the setting "Take the name of the product from the name of the imga" before unloading - you also need to do something like on / off.
This will?
31.08.2021, 12:03

If you need to take X first photos in one product, the rest X in another, then in the third, and so on, it will take + 5 hours approximately. "Take product name from img name" will be in the form of a setting in the block, of course
31.08.2021, 12:13

OK. I heard the assessment. Now, I’ll pick up the cache for a couple of weeks and launch it.
01.09.2021, 18:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment