1b.app
Link copied -

When recalculating prices for a warehouse, do not take into account RRP

https://crm.dobavki.ua/admin/shop/settings/recalculate-price/
We have previously finalized the setting here "When recalculating prices for a warehouse, do not take into account RRP"
But I will explain what the essence is, it turned out that for one of the suppliers, it is necessary to use the RRP of the warehouse, but not for all the others.
It turns out that the setting needs to be modified a little differently so that "When recalculating prices for a warehouse, do not take into account the RRP for all suppliers, except for the selected ones" and here we will indicate a specific supplier. It turns out that if the goods are in the warehouse of this supplier, the RRP of the warehouse will be applied to it, for all other RRP of the warehouse, do not apply.
This is what needs to be evaluated
Also clarification, does the system understand that the RRP of the warehouse is different for different suppliers? That is, one product, but 2 different suppliers, one supplier tha
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Also clarification, does the system understand that the RRP of the warehouse is different for different suppliers? That is, one product, but 2 different suppliers, one supplier that we need, and the other for which we do not need to apply the RRP, will the system understand in this case that it is necessary to take the RRP of the right supplier? Or is it impossible to set the RRP of a warehouse for a specific supplier? (We need it to be possible)

No, in recalculating the price for the warehouse, only the warehouse balance appears - in fact, its RRP is taken.

We have previously finalized the setting here "When recalculating prices for a warehouse, do not take into account RRP"
But I will explain what the essence is, it turned out that for one of the suppliers, it is necessary to use the RRP of the warehouse, but not for all the others.
It turns out that the setting needs to be modified a little differently so that "When recalculating prices for a warehouse, do not take into account the RRP for all suppliers, except for the selected ones" and here we will indicate a specific supplier. It turns out that if the goods are in the warehouse of this supplier, the RRP of the warehouse will be applied to it, for all other RRP of the warehouse, do not apply.
This is what needs to be evaluated

Actually, here I can only evaluate the above setting for specific warehouses - 1 hour.
27.08.2021, 14:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Also clarification, does the system understand that the RRP of the warehouse is different for different suppliers? That is, one product, but 2 different suppliers, one supplier that we need, and the other for which we do not need to apply the RRP, will the system understand in this case that it is necessary to take the RRP of the right supplier? Or is it impossible to set the RRP of a warehouse for a specific supplier? (We need it to be possible)
No, in recalculating the price for the warehouse, only the warehouse balance appears - in fact, its RRP is taken.

Do I understand correctly that you cannot set the RRP in the warehouse for a product for a specific supplier?
That is, for product X, in the warehouse, set the RRP from the supplier UUU, for example, 100 UAH
And further, when recalculating, refine the setting, if the goods are in stock from the UUU supplier, then take this RRP from the warehouse, and if another supplier does not use the RRP from the warehouse. That's how we need it. Now the RRP is used for a warehouse without reference to a supplier? If so, is it possible to refine the binding to the supplier and this is the logic that I described
27.08.2021, 14:54
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Do I understand correctly that you cannot set the RRP in the warehouse for a product for a specific supplier?
That is, for product X, in the warehouse, set the RRP from the supplier UUU, for example, 100 UAH
And further, when recalculating, refine the setting, if the goods are in stock from the UUU supplier, then take this RRP from the warehouse, and if another supplier does not use the RRP from the warehouse. That's how we need it. Now the RRP is used for a warehouse without reference to a supplier? If so, is it possible to refine the binding to the supplier and this is the logic that I described

RSVP
31.08.2021, 10:59
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Well, I initially indicated that there was no such thing - it takes the RRP from the minimum reserve https://crm.dobavki.ua/admin/shop/storage/report/reserve/
There is no explicit link to the supplier.
02.09.2021, 17:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment