1b.app
Link copied -

Document template question

Need help with a document template? I created an Order invoice template and in it I need to display a product photo in each line, but I can’t set the maximum photo height of 40px and the line height. All the time it turns out like in the screenshot
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon! Here in this topic https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/documents/7926-size-izobrazheniya-v-html/ the issue of setting the image size in the product table in the document was previously discussed.
Perhaps this option will suit you.
06.04.2021, 17:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich wrote:
Good afternoon! Here in this topic https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/documents/7926-size-izobrazheniya-v-html/ the issue of setting the image size in the product table in the document was previously discussed.
Perhaps this option will suit you.

The matter is that I already made as there it is written. But that didn't work, maybe I did something wrong?
06.04.2021, 22:27

Sergey, can you create an example document within one of the processes?
06.04.2021, 22:49

Sergey, can you create an example document within one of the processes?

Here is the BP document #108
07.04.2021, 09:49

Segrey, if you look at your document in html /admin/shop/document/88/print/ , you can see that the image is displayed correctly according to your settings. Here, most likely, the problem is more directly in the XLS format.
Alas, I can’t provide any solutions, because I think that a software level is needed here.
07.04.2021, 11:30

Here, most likely, the problem is more directly in the XLS format.

I do not think that XLS can be somehow adequately influenced.
It is better to use other formats like PDF | HTML.
07.04.2021, 18:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment