1b.app
Link copied -

Cycles in document templates

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Valentine good day,
How to go about cycles with goods to the process, as well as skin change, as it starts from row:, for example {row: product_name}
if you need to enter it ahead of time, then write down the note "Record and write down the value in the additional field, so you should know it" , write the result in the dodfield, then enter it in the template.
As a specific task, describe, show a way.
29.09.2021, 13:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Click the loop itself in the template document: for or while, not foreach, because I want to iterate not by object.
It is necessary to enter the same blocks in the document, singly, given the number of times.
29.09.2021, 13:34

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Can I have a butt, how can I buti?
I don’t have any problems to sort everything out before forming the document and insert the links as needed into the template
29.09.2021, 14:01

Valentine
Client wrote:
Click the loop itself in the template document: for or while, not foreach, because I want to iterate not by object.
It is necessary to enter the same blocks in the document, singly, given the number of times.

Hello. Try to use this construct
{|section name=foo loop=10|}
<p>Your repeated code</p>
{|/section|}
where loop=10 - number of loop iterations
29.09.2021, 14:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment