1b.app
Link copied -

Document number from the desired number

Hello!
Please tell me how to make
The document number documentNumber started with the number we wanted. For example, with 100, i.e. 101, 102, 103 ...
In the document template settings, the "Number formula" field is now simply [contractor.number] and numeration starts from one.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

for each document, it is possible to generate a number using the formula - https://prnt.sc/otfxr7 and display this number in the document itself using the {documentNumber} variable - https://prnt.sc/otfy9r , you can specify variables in the document formula
[template.number] - template document number starting from 1 for all time
[template.numberyear] - template document number starting from 1 within the current year
[template.number:3] - template document number starting from 1 for the whole time in the format 0001
[template.numberyear:3] - - template document number starting from 1 within the current year in the format 0001
[template.number:3:100] - template document number starting from 100, when we specify [template.number:3:100] , this means that the number will start from 100, but the maximum length of this number is 3 symbol
if we specify [template.number:6:100] , then the resulting number will be padded with zeros on the left to make a 6-digit number - 000100
I think these variables are more suitable for you
07.09.2020, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you for your reply! Super fast :) It's clear now.
07.09.2020, 11:02

Thanks for the tip! And how to display the last digits of the year in the document number at the end of the number through a hyphen, for example: No. 00105-21?
18.01.2021, 19:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment