1b.app
Link copied -

Recording values in contact fields with add. fields

There is a "Delivery" process, it has a client (from the client's order) and additional. the process field in which the supplier is recorded.
The client of the process is the client.
I need to display the fields from the contact card in the process, but not the client of the process, but the contact with the add. fields (supplier) and fill in these fields directly in the process, as in the similarity with the customer contact fields.
Tell me how you can do it, perhaps through some block, or through revision, in which case an assessment is needed
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Why don't you just change places between the client and the supplier and the supplier becomes the client of the process and the old client is written in the additional field?
07.10.2020, 12:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Why don't you just change places between the client and the supplier and the supplier becomes the client of the process and the old client is written in the additional field?

Because in the process you need to create a TTN for the client, so changing it is not an option.
And if I change, let's say I put the supplier as the client of the process, fill in the fields, save, and then change the client to another (from the client's order), then these fields that I filled in will be empty, because these are contact fields; doing crutches through the process fields will not work.
07.10.2020, 13:52
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

We can modify the "Fill in the contact card" block so that it works not with the client of the process, but with the user from the selected additional field. Takes 4 hours
07.10.2020, 13:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment