1b.app
Link copied -

Account (account) of the process

Good afternoon!
It is necessary that the system field Account (account) in the process be filled in automatically depending on the value of the additional process field.
How can this be implemented?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
1. At the stage, set the action "Change the business process and stage depending on the fulfillment of conditions for the values of several fields". If the conditions are met, move the process to step 2
2. At the second stage, set the action "Fill in the process or contact field". Select there "Account (process field)" and write its id in the value.
If necessary, depending on the legal entity, then you can get by with just the second item (in action there is a setting for which legal entity it should work)
10.09.2020, 15:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you! But, it's a bit different
It is necessary that when you go to the stage or save it, the account (wallet) in the process, to which the funds should be received, is automatically pulled up, depending on the value of the additional field in the process. For example: additional field is equal to 1 - wallet 1 is pulled up, additional field is equal to 2 - wallet 2 is pulled up, etc. Next at this stage is the action "Make a payment", which makes a payment to the account (account) from the process.
10.09.2020, 17:08

Choose convenient:
1. The first option from the first message will suit you.
2. Perhaps you can still use the combination "Calculate and write the value to the additional field if the conditions are met" + "Fill in the field of the process or contact". In the first action, you set a condition and if it is met, write the wallet ID in an additional field. Set up several such actions. And in the second action (variables are available there), you insert the value from the additional field into the account field.
3. In the action "Fill in the field of the process or contact", you can make a setting with the choice of an additional field and the value at which it will work. Will take about an hour.
10.09.2020, 17:19

2. How should the formula be written in the second step so that the value from the additional field is substituted in the Account field?
11.09.2020, 10:14

2. You need a variable with the value of an additional process field. I don’t know in which you will store the ID, respectively, without a clue how this variable will be called for you
11.09.2020, 10:58

We have a directory "Regions"
http://91.225.138.240/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/1/
And it is configured so that the additional field "Region" is filled in manually, and the additional field "Region code" is filled in automatically in the "Customer's order".
I would like to link an account (account) to the District Code, for example, District Code 1 is account #3. What should be the type of data in the field "Region code" and how should the formula be written in "Fill in the process or contact field" so that the value from the additional field "Region code" https://prnt.sc/uffmnt is substituted there?
11.09.2020, 12:20

You can set the type to number (integer)
11.09.2020, 12:22

He is standing there. But the formula doesn't work!
Can you provide a more specific answer to my question?
How should the formula be written in the "Fill in the field of the process or contact" so that the variable value from the additional field "Region code" is substituted there?
11.09.2020, 13:43

The variable [kodrayona6] does not exist, there is only {|$customorder_kodrayona6|} . Those. you need {|$customorder_kodrayona6|}
11.09.2020, 13:51

Thank you!
Does not work(((
11.09.2020, 15:00

Give a link to the stage settings and a link to the test process, I'll do everything myself ..
11.09.2020, 15:03

I won’t give it ... Because everything worked out!)
Thanks again! Big)))
11.09.2020, 15:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment