1b.app
Link copied -

Does not print in landscape format

When trying to print Orders in tabular form using the Chrome browser, it does not allow printing in Landscape format. The previous version of OneBox had this feature!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

here is a link to one of the processes
https://cromleh.crm-onebox.com/app/workflowtype-order/
23.09.2021, 13:19
Original comment available on version: ru

what does the browser have to do with the system? use printing inside the system and its settings
24.09.2021, 09:54

Tell me then how to print a list of orders in landscape format, even if there is no export to Excel?
27.09.2021, 16:10

Timofeev Maxim Viktorovich wrote:
Tell me then how to print a list of orders in landscape format, even if there is no export to Excel?

You just didn't understand, look
0. you hid the "Select" column in the list of processes, I turned it back on for you
1. To upload to excel, you need to select the checkboxes in the table on the left (you can use one) and click select all
then click "send to" this is the icon at the top right (arrow in a circle), there you select the "File storage" application and there is an item to export to a file
then select the format convenient for you and you will be transferred to the file itself where there is a download
2. To print these processes directly from the system without excel, you must first create a template for the processes with the table you need and then display the print by template button in the editing window
If you want, I can offer you a training service, if necessary, or just set up on a turnkey basis.
29.09.2021, 02:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment