1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement: several account fields for companies

Guys, I need your help and perhaps refinement.
The situation is as follows: now if the Contact has the "Company" type, then in the interface block "Legal details" - it has the ability to add only one field "settlement account" of one country.
And you need the following: so that for one company and for one specific country you can add several fields "Settlement account", but at the same time, these fields also participate in all existing relationships, for example: when creating a company upon receipt of payment.
Can this problem be solved?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

https://our-store.com.ua/app/contractors/legal/legalfield/ here add as many fields for any country as you need
27.07.2022, 12:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
https://our-store.com.ua/app/contractors/legal/legalfield/ here add as many fields for any country as you need

Thank you for your help!
Tell:
1) If such a field already exists, is it correct to create it like this?
2) And yet, if the contact has the "bankaccount" field filled in and when a payment is received from another account, will the other "bankaccount2" field be filled in?
27.07.2022, 13:08

1. Create it right
2. I did not understand the question. Most likely these fields are filled with some special settings or code. There is most likely no code to fill in any other field that you added by hand.
27.07.2022, 15:17

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
2. I did not understand the question. Most likely these fields are filled with some special settings or code. There is most likely no code to fill in any other field that you added by hand.

I mean the following: for example, I received a payment from Romashka LLC with account number 111111111111. Upon receipt of this payment, if the company did not previously exist, such a company is created in the box and data is recorded in the "Legal details" block (see photo 1). After a while, on the floor, the company again transfers money and the payment comes from another account 2222222222222. Tell me, how will Boxing behave at this stage? Will he create a new company, or will it be the same, but the account will not be registered? Or some other option?
27.07.2022, 15:31

it all depends on where the company is created through. Give a link to the specified company and the name of the action by which the payment was delayed for this company. As far as I understand, the company will find this one, but it will either not touch the details or overwrite it
27.07.2022, 15:33

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
it all depends on where the company is created through. Give a link to the specified company and the name of the action by which the payment was delayed for this company. As far as I understand, the company will find this one, but it will either not touch the details or overwrite it

There was a payment today https://our-store.com.ua/app/contact/48562/. And then the situation was as follows:
1) We didn’t have a box for this company before, that is, it was created and its current account was (for example) like this - 11111111111111111
2) Then this client sent us registration documents for drawing up an agreement, where the account was - 222222222222222222. We asked the client "Which account to indicate, from which you paid or the one that you sent?", And he replies "Any, I will pay from different people".
3) The manager, in the card of this client, changed the account number to another one that the client sent us.
27.07.2022, 16:17

in the action "Privat24 Autoclient Statement of Accounts" there are such settings. You can add to them a few more of your fields and thus get all the client's current accounts from which he paid you in 3 different fields of legal entities. details (which must be created before).
27.07.2022, 22:09

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
in the action "Privat24 Autoclient Statement of Accounts" there are such settings. You can add a few more of your fields to them and thus get all the client's current accounts from which he paid you in 3 different fields of legal entities. details (which must be created before).

Thanks for the help!
09.08.2022, 13:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment