1b.app
Link copied -

"Name" field in the contact list

The contact has a "Name" field, which is used throughout the system, but for some reason it cannot be displayed in the contact list in order to make the list more compact. Tell me, can I add it to the speaker settings?
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Yes, you can add this field to the output - it will take 1 hour. You can also use automation to generate a full name according to your template for any contact and write it in an additional field, which you can then display in the contact list.
23.07.2022, 16:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Yes, you can add this field to the output - it will take 1 hour. You can also use automation to generate a full name according to your template for any contact and write it in an additional field, which you can then display in the contact list.

ok thanks, we'll think about it.
25.07.2022, 08:35

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

I could not figure out how to make the "crutch" you are talking about. but if you do, can you make it clickable?
Thanks
29.07.2022, 14:48

I thought to use the action "Fill in the field of the contact card based on the formula" or something similar, but unfortunately there are no variables by full name, the functionality is much less than in product automation
29.07.2022, 15:32

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
I thought to use the action "Fill in the field of the contact card based on the formula" or something similar, but unfortunately there are no variables by full name, the functionality is much less than in product automation

In general, this FIO (company name) field would be more informative for the contact list. In the system it is in many places, it turns out that it only needs to be added to the "contacts" application?
29.07.2022, 16:43

If you need to add it - no problem, the score is higher. Do you have an invoice?
29.07.2022, 19:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment