1b.app
Link copied -

The setting "Hide full name fields" does not work for additionally created contact types

In Onebox OS, we are trying to set up additional types of contacts https://oxrana.crm-onebox.com/app/contact/setting/typesex/ .
We need to do extra. type , which will be a kind of copy of the "Company" type, that is, in it we will not fill in the full name, but only the name of the company.
https://oxrana.crm-onebox.com/app/contact/setting/typesex/9/ - in the type settings enabled the setting "Hide full name fields"
But when creating a contact, the system still asks to enter the name of the contact
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Why don't you just want to create all companies as typesex=company?
If the point is to separate the interface, then you can divide the companies into groups and configure the interface relative to them.
01.09.2021, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Why don't you just want to create all companies as typesex=company?
If the point is to separate the interface, then you can divide the companies into groups and configure the interface relative to them.

Accidentally marked the answer as correct.
We do not want to use contact groups yet. I would like to select only the required type and immediately get the desired interface, without filling in additional fields.
01.09.2021, 20:47

We do not want to use contact groups yet. I would like to select only the required type and immediately get the desired interface, without filling in additional fields.

I see 3 solutions to this issue:
1. the above regarding groups - without any modifications
2. make sure that when updating a contact, the check for the full name only works if the contact type is specified without a check mark "Hide full name" - this is a 2-hour revision
3. refactor the entire system instead of checking for typesex=company - so that the "Hide full name" checkbox is checked - and it is considered a company - it's about 30 hours and I can't say which logics (for example, actions) will be drastically violated
02.09.2021, 11:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment