1b.app
Link copied -

In some tasks, it is not possible to switch to the original letter (attempt 2)

Answers:

I took the task to work, it takes time to figure out why this is so with examples.
As the result will be (I think within 1-2 days) - I will give an answer.
22.12.2020, 17:20
Original comment available on version: ru

The specified event does not contain a source file.
Either IMAP could not parse it normally, or there was an error when adding the file to the system.
Now in the last version I added logging - I need an example of a letter after the current time, in which there will be no link.
24.12.2020, 13:05

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
The specified event does not contain a source file.
Either IMAP could not parse it normally, or there was an error when adding the file to the system.
Now in the last version I added logging - I need an example of a letter after the current time, in which there will be no link.

Here is a new task in which there is no link https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/31680/edit/
25.12.2020, 22:46

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
Here is a new task in which there is no link https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/31680/edit/

There is some incomprehensible problem with parsing content into a file using imap
While I figure out how the result will be - I'll let you know.
28.12.2020, 11:03

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/bazacnua/web1/web/media/b8/c0/b8c0d216f322665311b677ac9b34a24d): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/bazacnua/web1/web/api/services/FileService.class .php on line 833
This means that there are no rights to write the file to the specified directory due to the fact that it was created as root.
OneBox does not work as root - accordingly, this directory was created, for example, when running crons as root - our employees do not do this.
Can now either independently correct the user/group to folders inside the media, or with our help - 1 hour of revision.
30.12.2020, 11:55

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/bazacnua/web1/web/media/b8/c0/b8c0d216f322665311b677ac9b34a24d): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/bazacnua/web1/web/api/services/FileService.class .php on line 833
This means that there are no rights to write the file to the specified directory due to the fact that it was created as root.
OneBox does not work as root - accordingly, this directory was created, for example, when running crons as root - our employees do not do this.
Can now either independently correct the user/group to folders inside the media, or with our help - 1 hour of revision.

Apart from you and tailing, no one has access to the server, tailing does nothing at all, I assume that this is some inexperienced employee of yours who did something wrong, because I don’t see anyone else creating this folder, please fix it for free and figure it out who made such a "kaku" (since he did not only make this one for me when unloading)
30.12.2020, 13:37

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
Apart from you and tailing, no one has access to the server, tailing does nothing at all, I assume that this is some inexperienced employee of yours who did something wrong, because I don’t see anyone else creating this folder, please fix it for free and figure it out who made such a "kaku" (since he did not only make this one for me when unloading)

Folders from under the root are created for example on April 21.
I'm more than sure that this is not our "inexperienced" employee - and you personally ran the crowns from under the root, and now you are looking for the last one. Our employees are not granted root access, specifically to avoid this.
You argue that it's us - then we will fix it. Otherwise, you serve your server yourself. Or we - for the appropriate payment.
I don't reply to this thread anymore.
30.12.2020, 13:50

It turns out somehow not logical, if there was no access, then I think there would be problems with all letters, and so the problem is with every 30-40 letter, the rest normally come in.
I understand the problem with what specific folder like this "web1/web/media/b8/c0/" ?
That is, there is no "web1/web/media/" with this problem, but the problem with the subfolder "/b8/c0/" or what?
03.01.2021, 10:07

So far the problem has not been resolved
Tasks continue to be created in which it is impossible to view the original
The lion's share of these tasks are answers from your forum
Here is the last example of a task without the original https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/issue/36138/edit/
Can you help solve the problem?
18.02.2021, 16:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment