1b.app
Link copied -

Sender's signature

Good afternoon. Please tell me where to indicate “Sender’s Signature” so that you don’t have to enter it manually every time you send it. I didn’t find it in the settings ????
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

your box/app/email/signature/
there you can configure signatures
07.12.2023, 11:29
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich

OneBox production wrote:

your box/app/email/signature/

there you can customize signatures

This setting adds a signature to the text itself, and I am interested in the possibility of optimizing the process of sending a letter from a contact card.

Each time you have to manually enter the “sender signature”.

Also, the “return address” is set by itself and is not the one that is needed, where can I put the mail from which the letter is sent?

Thank you!
08.12.2023, 11:00
Original comment available on version: ru

OXID wrote:
This setting adds a signature to the text itself, and I am interested in the possibility of optimizing the process of sending a letter from a contact card.
Each time you have to manually enter the “sender signature”.
Also, the “return address” is set by itself and is not the one that is needed, where can I put the mail from which the letter is sent?
Thank you!

My default mail is configured here: /app/imap-new/settings/ https://prnt.sc/xWhYxfLwo31d
The sender's signature must be entered manually each time.
14.12.2023, 17:30
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I can see, you have one mailbox connected - sending is done through it
14.12.2023, 17:31
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment