1b.app
Link copied -

How to make a newsletter after switching to vanboxOS?

Please tell me how to make mailings (viber, telegram, facebook) through the bot after updating to vanboxOS?
Before the update, I went to the marketing tab and there was a special screen / menu for mailing lists. After the update, I can not find it on my desktop.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello!
You need to go to the Contacts application, mark the contacts to whom you want to send a newsletter.
At the top right, press the "Send to" button and select the application "Telegram" (for mass mailing in telegrams), "Viber" (for mass mailings in Viber) or "Mass mailings" (for sending sms and email)
25.04.2022, 13:11
Original comment available on version: ru

In the old vanbox, all contacts who started correspondence in viber / telegram / facebook were automatically added to the group for future distribution.
After updating the vanbox, my contact groups are not adapted separately for mailing channels.
Is it possible to automatically sort contacts for telegram / viber / facebook?
Or do you need to manually enter each contact and add it to a new telegram / viber / facebook group?
25.04.2022, 14:30

By default, you can't filter.
If you create tasks based on messages and the source is affixed there, then you can filter contacts by source.
Or send the created processes to contacts and see customers there. Thus, you will see all the contacts that wrote to you.
25.04.2022, 15:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment