1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with sendpulse

Is it possible to set up the creation of a process in the box, according to the notification received by mail in the box (to create a chat in the WhatsApp messenger) from the SendPulse application? We have created WhatsApp chat bots in the sendpulse service. The screenshot shows the type of notification from the service side, along with a technical support comment.
Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. As far as I can see, bots support requests in api. You can configure it yourself so that in case of any event, we receive a request in the API to create a new order. API documentation can be found here https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/Bodya44/OneBoxOSapiv2/2.0 or here https://1b.app/ru/api/ . If it is inconvenient for you to set up requests in api, we can develop a special push on the onebox side so that it receives the desired event and creates a task. This will take 4 hours. improvements
27.01.2022, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

It’s clear, but how much does 1 hour of refinement cost in dollars? And which of the 2 proposed options is preferable? In terms of reliability and clarity of the integration itself
27.01.2022, 18:05

The cost of one hour of revision is $30.
In terms of reliability, both options do not differ, in terms of flexibility of settings, the first option will be preferable, since there at any second you can change the values \u200b\u200bthat you will transfer, the fields to which you need to transfer these values, and so on (i.e. you are 100% in control what will be sent to the box and what it will become in the box).
28.01.2022, 11:34

Thanks for the replies!
31.01.2022, 06:18

Dmitry, tell me how much such a setting will cost through Api requests, that is, after the received message / comment in the instagram direct, a process is created in the box. I'm attaching a screenshot with a request from SendPulse.
Follow this link for a description of the capabilities from SendPulse https://sendpulse.com/ru/knowledge-base/chatbot/send-receive-data
07.02.2022, 11:35

Do you mean that I go in and set up sending a request in your account?
07.02.2022, 11:44

yes, and configure from the box side too, that is, so that the request creates a process in the box
07.02.2022, 12:13

It will take 2 hours from my side. If you already have a BP in which you need to create an order. Those. I'll just go to the sendpulse account under your access and fill in everything correctly on the specified screen so that an order is created in the specified BP. If you need to transfer some data from the chat to the process, then please clarify which ones and in which fields in the box. Although from what I see, most likely there will be no data there and you just need to tell the manager "hey, you got a request in your sendpulse, go answer it." Did I understand you correctly? Bill?
07.02.2022, 12:37

In general, we plan for the chat bot to collect such data as a phone number and username without fail (I will configure the corresponding chat bot chain), and the mail address is optional. All received data must be transferred to the box, with the creation of a contact and a process.
Regarding payment, I need to coordinate with the manager
07.02.2022, 16:53

Well then, you probably need to first create a chain for the bot so that it collects all the data, then at the end put the "Stage" of sending data to the api where I can already transfer this data to OneBox. If you don't make a chain, I won't have anything to send.
07.02.2022, 16:56

Dmitry, the manager approved your payment for me 2 hours. Tell me if it is possible for me to write to the number +79134449177
09.02.2022, 09:56

Good afternoon. I will now issue you an invoice for payment of 2 hours of revision and I will be able to contact you after payment.
09.02.2022, 13:58

Dmitry, is it possible to pay by transfer to a card? We don’t need closing documents! and I also wanted to clarify that we need data to be transferred to the box from the chains of the Instagram chat bot and the chains of the WhatsApp chat bot. only their chains are not ready yet
09.02.2022, 14:43

1. I will clarify this point
2. You can then copy the settings yourself by changing several fields in them: bp id and status in which to create a task
09.02.2022, 15:04

Dmitry still wanted to make sure once again whether we understood each other correctly! When setting up the above integration with the chat bots (Vatsap and Instagram) of SendPulse, through the Api block (shown on the screenshot) substituted in the chat bot chain, we will receive in the box the data that users will leave to these chat bots (including text messages, phone number, email). However, messages in these messengers, without the participation of chat bots (just correspondence with the manager), will not get into the box. All right?
10.02.2022, 06:51

All right. Only contact and process will be created
10.02.2022, 12:05

test messages will be sent only when creating a contact if there is such a variable in the list of bot variables.
10.02.2022, 12:06

Dmitry wrote to you on Skype!
15.02.2022, 06:17

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

That is, the manager from the created process will no longer be able to communicate via the Instagram or WhatsApp channel with the bot subscriber? Apparently, for full-fledged work, is it impossible to do without paid integration with I2CRM?)
17.02.2022, 15:57

SAP Force Group
SAP Force Group wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

That is, the manager from the created process will no longer be able to communicate via the Instagram or WhatsApp channel with the bot subscriber? Apparently, for full-fledged work, is it impossible to do without paid integration with I2CRM?)

Well, if you connect the bot to OneBox, you can. But I don’t understand how you can connect the bot to two services at the same time, usually the bot responds to commands from only one of the services.
17.02.2022, 16:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment