1b.app
Link copied -

evaluate the refinement

Good afternoon. In the dashboard block Table of total payments and the number of processes in the specified statuses, you need to add the ability to filter by date: creation, planning, execution and closing each selected process separately
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Filter where you want - directly in the dashboard block when viewing? How to understand "each process separately"?
06.01.2021, 15:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Hello. Filter where you want - directly in the dashboard block when viewing? How to understand "each process separately"?

I want to filter when setting up the block, see the appendix
06.01.2021, 15:54

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
I want to filter when setting up the block, see the appendix

That is, for each line we make the settings "Date from" / "Date to" / "Filter processes by"?
06.01.2021, 16:13

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
only filter processes by....

And what to filter? Where do you want to set dates?
08.01.2021, 16:56

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
And what to filter?

filter by the date of creation, planning, execution or closing each process added to the report in the status, and not the entire report, as it is now
11.01.2021, 11:25

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Where do you want to set dates?

Didn't understand...
11.01.2021, 11:25

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
Didn't understand...

Well, you say "I want to filter different rows by different dates" - but you don't need a date interval in the settings.
Where then will you set the dates for filtering? For what period to filter?
11.01.2021, 14:08

in the block settings there are 4 fields related to dates
I need the ability to apply setting 4 to each process added to the report separately
let the rest of the settings fall behind
11.01.2021, 14:21

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
in the block settings there are 4 fields related to dates
I need the ability to apply setting 4 to each process added to the report separately
let the rest of the settings fall behind

Well, yes, I initially suggested that you take them out separately for each line, and you indicated

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
only filter processes by....

put all 4 settings separately on each line, while the current ones will be "main", if it is not configured separately for the lines - this is about 7 hours of refinement, a lot of logic needs to be redone in the report
12.01.2021, 09:39

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Well, yes, I initially suggested that you take them out separately for each line, and you indicated

once again, for each line separately, I need to make only one setting - filter processes by ... the rest is not necessary! in order to see how many processes are created, scheduled, overdue and closed in the context of a certain period of time (day)
12.01.2021, 11:09

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
once again, for each line separately, I need to make only one setting - filter processes by ... the rest is not necessary! in order to see how many processes are created, scheduled, overdue and closed in the context of a certain period of time (day)

3h revision
other conditions - take from the rest of the settings at the top of the block
12.01.2021, 11:38

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
3h revision

how much money?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
other conditions - take from the rest of the settings at the top of the block

right. and the filter process by... block is also left at the top, but the one that we add in the line is priority
12.01.2021, 11:44

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
right. and the filter process by... block is also left at the top, but the one that we add in the line is priority

+

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
how much money?

Prices are listed on the website https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/ in the "Upgrades" section - $30/hour
If you need an invoice, please let me know.
12.01.2021, 12:10

What is the turnaround time for revisions?
13.01.2021, 10:56

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
What is the turnaround time for revisions?

According to the queue. Please clarify this issue in the correspondence for which you were sent the invoice.
13.01.2021, 14:45

improved setting "Filter processes by" directly in the setting block of the line for counting the number of processes
17.01.2021, 11:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
improved setting "Filter processes by" directly in the setting block of the line for counting the number of processes

I would also add an empty line to this block. otherwise it turns out that it makes no sense in the block to filter processes by in the process header
18.01.2021, 14:31

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
I would also add an empty line to this block. otherwise it turns out that it makes no sense in the block to filter processes by in the process header

About an empty line - I unfortunately do not understand.
By "Filter processes by" - this acts as the default setting if the row is not selected (so as not to select the same thing in each row).
18.01.2021, 14:47

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
if the line is not selected

you didn't leave the option to select nothing in the row
18.01.2021, 14:52

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
you didn't leave the option to select nothing in the row

And how does it bother you?
The filtering option must always be selected - the top one will be the default, and if a different one is needed for a line, set it for a specific line (it is a priority).
18.01.2021, 14:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment