1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Comment Feed 2

A few problems:
1. Uneven size of file icons. Is it possible to bring all icons to the same size?

2. Please add to the tooltip when hovering over the file to show the full name of the file.

3. When opening images of a small size, the "next / prev" switching buttons fit on the image itself. Is it possible to move them outside of the picture?

4. Please add the "display block collapsed by default" function. Now part or all of the screen is occupied by the input field. And if you display it initially minimized, then the user can immediately see the necessary information from letters / comments.
For this point, I especially want to ask.

5. The write email block now works strangely: If you click on the "show header" then some blocks disappear, others remain. Logically, by default, the block should be very small, and after clicking "show header" open more input fie
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Michael, please, one point = one topic on the forum.
Otherwise, we simply cannot do it.
I understand that they are all about the comment feed.
The fact is that in this case, different employees will be responsible for different points: somewhere back-end, somewhere frond-end, somewhere architect.
15.07.2021, 14:43
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
Michael, please, one point = one topic on the forum.
Otherwise, we simply cannot do it.
I understand that they are all about the comment feed.
The fact is that in this case, different employees will be responsible for different points: somewhere back-end, somewhere frond-end, somewhere architect.

I, the boxing staff, will be beaten for the number of new topics. But I heard you. ))
15.07.2021, 22:38

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
I, the boxing staff, will be beaten for the number of new topics. But I heard you. ))

Just the opposite)))
16.07.2021, 14:52
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Should I split this thread or leave it as is?
16.07.2021, 17:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment