1b.app
Link copied -

Fermentation of watering in LC

You can improve the process of filling fields in the LC: move between the fields of the process and the product tables with a tabulator, so that after entering information in the field, it is not necessary to check the skin field.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
You can improve the process of filling fields in the LC: move between the fields of the process and the product tables with a tabulator,

Tabbed navigation through form elements is available through the browser.
But since the form elements are not expanded, the browser cannot navigate through them.

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
so that after entering information in the field, it is not necessary to check the skin field

each field does not need to be saved separately - you opened the necessary ones, filled in and saved any - the entire form of the process is saved
17.02.2021, 14:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Tabbed navigation through form elements is available through the browser.
But since the form elements are not expanded, the browser cannot navigate through them.

not a form, but BP fields
17.02.2021, 16:46

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
each field does not need to be saved separately - you opened the necessary ones, filled in and saved any - the entire form of the process is saved

If the client has entered all the fields, but did not save, and proceed to the next step, then the information in the fields is not recorded.
17.02.2021, 16:48

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:

For the browser, this is a form (<form>) in HTML markup

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
If the client has entered all the fields, but did not save, and proceed to the next step, then the information in the fields is not recorded.

provide a test process and sequence of actions - let's see what can be done with it
17.02.2021, 17:32

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:

For the browser, this is a form (<form>) in HTML markup

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:

provide a test process and sequence of actions - let's see what can be done with it

Maxim, I misunderstood, the fields will be restored independently, depending on how the skin field is saved.
And just as the re-verification for the filling of watering has been completed, then the text of the pardon is announced. Like the text of the pardon "not filled in the field", but in fact the stench was filled after saving. I had a chance to clean up the revision, they knew another option.
Tim is no less, the deputy can’t begin to koristuvatisya LK, due to the inconsistency of the filling of the fields.
For example, in order to check the checkbox, you need to first select the field, put a check mark, and then another check mark or "x" will be shown. The client does not cheat and borrow to fill in the application twice more than an hour, and the interface looks like overloads with icons (tables incl.)
Want to know how you can optimize the interface (once after the release of a new version)? Bo LK is one of the transfers of OneBox, and I want to be proud of it, and not to break up the okremy LK for myself. At the same time, we select a list of supplements for the LK at once, figuring out what can be done, and what can not.
19.02.2021, 13:51

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
Tim is no less, the deputy can’t begin to koristuvatisya LK, due to the inconsistency of the filling of the fields.
For example, in order to check the checkbox, you need to first select the field, put a check mark, and then another check mark or "x" will be shown. The client does not cheat and borrow to fill in the application twice more than an hour, and the interface looks like overloads with icons (tables incl.)
Want to know how you can optimize the interface (once after the release of a new version)? Bo LK is one of the transfers of OneBox, and I want to be proud of it, and not to break up the okremy LK for myself. At the same time, we select a list of supplements for the LK at once, figuring out what can be done, and what can not.

You can write your wishes for changing the design in a separate ticket - I will pass it on to the management for consideration.
19.02.2021, 16:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment