1b.app
Link copied -

Add a chat with the client.

Good day. An okremium block is needed in the interface of the process (i in the box, i in the personal account) for correspondence with the client in real time mode (like a comment feed, but also with a chat interface). I added a screenshot with a butt.
Give me some advice on how such functionality is possible.
The comment feed is not available due to the fact that the Glazik manager icon can be disabled.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In the interface settings of the personal account there is a block "Online consultant".
In the LC it will be like a chat, and inside OneBox - as a task with comments through the comments feed - you can take and comment through the Communication Center.
To enable the "Show in the client's account" checkbox by default, go to the Business Process Settings and check the box "Display by default the process comments of this process group in the client's personal account.".
04.02.2021, 16:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
In the interface settings of the personal account there is a block "Online consultant".
In the LC it will be like a chat, and inside OneBox - as a task with comments through the comments feed - you can take and comment through the Communication Center.
To enable the "Show in the client's account" checkbox by default, go to the Business Process Settings and check the box "Display by default the process comments of this process group in the client's personal account.".

In a skin client, there may be 10 such applications at one hour. The term of vikonannya zamovlennya - bіlya 2 months. During the whole hour, the client can write clarifications on skin repair 10 times. How do we know in the center of communications who writes according to what kind of message?
04.02.2021, 17:00

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

I important nuance - tse vіdobrazhennya bloc. In the middle of the spelling, the block is rendered incorrectly. Just an empty field, no one knows what the block is and where to write.
04.02.2021, 17:07

Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:
In a skin client, there may be 10 such applications at one hour. The term of vikonannya zamovlennya - bіlya 2 months. During the whole hour, the client can write clarifications on skin repair 10 times. How do we know in the center of communications who writes according to what kind of message?

The client's message will be added as a comment to the corresponding process.
04.02.2021, 17:23

Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:
I important nuance - tse vіdobrazhennya bloc. In the middle of the spelling, the block is rendered incorrectly. Just an empty field, no one knows what the block is and where to write.

Try placing it in a wider markup area.
The block is made in the styles of the general concept of the basic personal account.
04.02.2021, 17:24

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:

Try placing it in a wider markup area.
The block is made in the styles of the general concept of the basic personal account.

Explored in all possible areas. To know how to write more, you need to scroll down the whole page. I don’t check the region yet, deb vіn i dobrazhavsya correctly, like a chat.
04.02.2021, 17:47

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Could you please improve the versatility, so that we could have such a functional, as I described?
An okremium block in the process interface (i in the box, i in the personal account) for correspondence with the client in real time mode (like a comment feed, but also with a chat interface).
So that we could communicate with the client in the process, make new updates, I can hardly revise the comments with automatic actions. Another tape of comments, al for correspondence with the client, visually looked like a chat in the personal account. Dyakuyu.
04.02.2021, 17:57

Luzhetskiy Nazar
Client wrote:
Could you please improve the versatility, so that we could have such a functional, as I described?
An okremium block in the process interface (i in the box, i in the personal account) for correspondence with the client in real time mode (like a comment feed, but also with a chat interface).
So that we could communicate with the client in the process, make new updates, I can hardly revise the comments with automatic actions. Another tape of comments, al for correspondence with the client, visually looked like a chat in the personal account. Dyakuyu.

I showed you such a block. We will not do anything similar.
If you want to make visual changes to this block - specify them specifically, we will discuss.
04.02.2021, 18:08

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
We will not do anything similar.

Dyakuyu

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:
The client's message will be added as a comment to the corresponding process.

Can you please explain how we can tell what kind of promise the client has. (Also in the new active 3 spells)
05.02.2021, 10:56

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
Can you please explain how we can tell what kind of promise the client has. (Also in the new active 3 spells)

At the moment, the chat can be associated with 1 process, which may not be associated with the current one, in which to add the chat.
For communication within the process, there is a comment feed.
In order to divide this block by working with several processes in the LC (that is, if it is added to the process - there are comments on it) - you need to make the appropriate settings for it - such a revision will take 4 hours.
05.02.2021, 17:54

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
At the moment, the chat can be associated with 1 process, which may not be associated with the current one, in which to add the chat.
For communication within the process, there is a comment feed.
In order to divide this block by working with several processes in the LC (that is, if it is added to the process - there are comments on it) - you need to make the appropriate settings for it - such a revision will take 4 hours.

So the online consultant in the administration will be responsible for the task before the process, from which of the creations, right?
08.02.2021, 13:22

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:
So the online consultant in the administration will be responsible for the task before the process, from which of the creations, right?

Directly into the process in which the block is displayed in the personal account - we will write comments, and accordingly, from it and output them back to the personal account.
08.02.2021, 14:29

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Yanina Iurchuk wrote:

Directly into the process in which the block is displayed in the personal account - we will write comments, and accordingly, from it and output them back to the personal account.

Dobre. Clicking closer:
1. What correspondence will be in real time mode (as it is broken up in an online consultant at once), what will be required to re-advantage the side (as it works with the main block of comments)
2. Would you like to display comments in the client's office, will you need to use the "Eye" function?
08.02.2021, 15:56

Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:
1. What correspondence will be in real time mode (as it is broken up in an online consultant at once), what will be required to re-advantage the side (as it works with the main block of comments)

In the admin - this will be a page reload (if it is a process view page).
In the Communication Center, comments are loaded into notifications.

Luzhetskiy Nazar wrote:
2. Would you like to display comments in the client's office, will you need to use the "Eye" function?

yes, I previously indicated a setting in a business process that sets this setting by default for it
08.02.2021, 16:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment