1b.app
Link copied -

make a payment

Hello. How can I set the default account (wallet) for the Make a payment block of the bulk operation panel on processes? There is no such field in the settings of the block itself, but for some reason it does not pull up from the process
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you do not select an account, then the account in which you are the manager is taken.
If this does not suit you, then you can set up the default account in this block - 1h
02.02.2021, 09:32
Original comment available on version: ru

evaluate the refinement so that in this block it is possible to set up a default account or pull from the process additional field, set up a payment category or pull from the product additional field and select the direction of payment. in general, add the main settings to this block from the action Make a payment
02.02.2021, 12:57

add default account settings, default categories and default payment directions to block settings - 3h
if you drag from additional fields, then this will increase the score by 2e
02.02.2021, 13:33

i.e. each point of refinement 1h? what about the volume discount?
02.02.2021, 14:27

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:
i.e. each point of refinement 1h? what about the volume discount?

where is the volume?
volume is 30+ hours)
02.02.2021, 14:35

then let's go step by step
set up the payment direction first
02.02.2021, 14:44

let's count
and pay attention to the work of the support forum: in my opinion it is buggy, I am constantly subscribed to other people's topics and flooded with notifications
03.02.2021, 12:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment