1b.app
Link copied -

Disadvantages of working in a multilingual version

When working with content with descriptions and names in two languages, there is an inconvenience, for example, they created the name and description of the RU - After that, you need to go into multilingualism, switch the language to the example for SA - the description and name fields will be empty and you need to re-register the fields, and if the task is to make them similar or when using machine translation - this is generally a quest. I tried to create a bridge through an additional field, but importing from an additional field in the UA version is only possible with the UA Version, which can lead to erroneous uploading of content to the wrong language version. A request to the developers to consider such a solution to this issue - so that in one window there are fields from both versions - which would greatly simplify the work of the content manager and he could make descriptions and names for all versions of the site without switching versions https://prnt.sc/ wnipqd
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This can be done through the universal block, there you can display the description of RUS written by UKR, the same with the name
15.01.2021, 11:08
Original comment available on version: ru

I went along this path, but In the block, you can only display the field of the language version in which the user is working, that is, either DESCRIPTION or DESCRIPTION and they do not intersect, and as for the content manager, this is terribly inconvenient. If I'm wrong please tell me how to do it?
15.01.2021, 11:18

I apologize not in the universal block, but in the "Multilingual Fields" https://prnt.sc/wo6pa0
15.01.2021, 11:32

Oh, and this works! Thank you very much! respect and + to karma!
15.01.2021, 11:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment