1b.app
Link copied -

View of tabs in the browser

Good afternoon, in the picture http://prntscr.com/1vzb25i the view of the tabs in the browser: tabs -mvp on the left, OS on the right. From the tabs on the left, you can understand what is on the tab, from the tabs on the right, no. Is it possible to make it look like tabs in OS, as it was in mvp?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

when you hover over the tab, you will see information
at the moment it is impossible to change the title information and in the near future such settings are not planned
13.10.2021, 15:19
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Good afternoon, in the picture the view of the tabs in the browser: tabs -mvp on the left, OS on the right. From the tabs on the left, you can understand what is on the tab, from the tabs on the right, no.

I, too, especially when setting up the system, just go through all the tabs to find the right one. Working in Box OS has become more complicated, at least in this aspect for sure.
I hope someone will take care of this and similar questions about the combination of functionality and interface.
13.10.2021, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

I think that the logo is enough to advertise your product, especially since the central inscription OneBoxOS pops up everywhere. https://prnt.sc/1vzvdtq
13.10.2021, 17:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
I think that the logo is enough to advertise your product, especially since the central inscription OneBoxOS pops up everywhere.

it's your right - but I answered above - there will be no other answer in the near future for sure
15.10.2021, 10:44
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment