1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Improvement - Products table, images

Please add the ability to choose what size the picture will be in the list. Now, because of the pictures, the list is too huge. Often you need to see only the silhouette and color in the picture to understand whether the choice of product in the order is correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

this is your wish
just for editing
14.10.2021, 02:47
Original comment available on version: ru

This is not a "wishlist", this is an observation of the work, the convenience, the speed of using the system and the development of other systems. (see video)
Boxing is a very cool thing in terms of functionality, but hard to work with and master due to the interface-functions bundle.
My only Wishlist is to make Boxing better and more convenient, so that it brings profit and pleasure from work. I hope some of the developers also have similar Wishlist.
14.10.2021, 11:06

for my Wishlist I pay my money without any problems to make me feel more comfortable
18.10.2021, 01:07

It is very unfortunate that onebox os remains sluggish in terms of improving user-system interaction.
I am sure that over time this will be implemented ... Apparently not yet.
20.10.2021, 07:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment