1b.app
Link copied -

How to make automatic unloading of goods

We have a Technostyle supplier, you need to download an XML file for automatic unloading.
To have everything automatically, as for other suppliers.
Оригинальный вопрос доступен на версии: ru

Answers:

Please specify - do you want the supplier to import products?
Hourly automation "Universal product import (xml/json)" doesn't solve your need?
13.07.2021, 14:20
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

We have an incomprehensible link there.
We just need to insert the link we need and that's it? The setting itself is not clear.
And the question that immediately follows is: we manually fill in the price list of this supplier, after automation, will it contact itself or will new positions be created? And will it need to be linked again?
And if, for example, we have other suppliers who can give the same import files, how to additionally do automation. After all, this window will have Technostyle .... Help me figure it out.
13.07.2021, 16:29
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Martimyanov Sergey wrote:
We just need to insert the link we need and that's it? The setting itself is not clear.

No, you need to tailor the action to the structure of this provider.
You can either search the forum for similar tasks by action and see examples of settings there, or contact integrators to set everything up for you.

Martimyanov Sergey wrote:
And the question that immediately follows is: we manually fill in the price list of this supplier, after automation, will it contact itself or will new positions be created? And will it need to be linked again?

Depending on how you set up the automation. You can search for products by this vendor and vendor ID and update the integration for them. But this moment requires an analysis of exactly how you uploaded the file.

Martimyanov Sergey wrote:
And if, for example, we have other suppliers who can give the same import files, how to additionally do automation. After all, this window will have Technostyle .... Help me figure it out.

Similarly, you will need to configure additional import actions
13.07.2021, 17:49
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Суханицкий Андрей OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Интегратор
Personal license
You can get acquainted with the logic of the xml integration in this video https://youtu.be/uDrM259JjWM
13.07.2021, 17:56
One Bogs - One Genius Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment