1b.app
Link copied -

Error when linking TM Maestro

Answers:

I do not find any products with the data in the names indicated in the screenshots.
Also in the fields for indexing, I do not see that the name field participates.
Actually, the search found by partial coincidence what I could and gave out.
Provide an example of an existing product that you think should have been found and based on which field
09.07.2021, 16:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Maestro
Maestro MR-1318 - in the column on the left, linking produces inexact matches.
Fan Maestro MR-902
The Maestro MR-216 hair dryer - gives out many positions which do not concern this model.
We have a supplier with many TMs, but this problem is only with Maestro and Magio.
By Magio
Electric kettle-thermos MAGIO MG-527
Electric Kettle Thermos MAGIO MG-988
Toaster MAGIO MG-282
There are many such positions.
We also noticed that previously the positions were linked, and now in the column on the left it says "not in the price list", although it is in fact and has to be re-linked.
12.07.2021, 11:03

Martimyanov Sergey wrote:
The Maestro MR-216 hair dryer - gives out many positions which do not concern this model.

give a link to the product that you think should have been found
12.07.2021, 15:57

Maestro MR-1318 - in the column on the left, linking produces inexact matches.

The system does not give exact matches in this case - after all, words can be rearranged, different characters can be present / absent
You are looking for some part of the data - the system is looking for everything where these parts are.
If, for example, you indexed and searched for the most exact match of the name, the situation could be different.
12.07.2021, 16:01

All other brands work great. But with Vaestro Magic, it's not clear what it gives out.
12.07.2021, 20:31

All other brands work great. But with Vaestro Magic, it's not clear what it gives out.

You do not have exact matches of names for goods - there is a permutation of words, a difference in symbols, etc.
The search searches for the 100 most matching parts of the words products and gives you. The more precisely the search condition is indicated with the name, the better the search.
Better search system, unfortunately, I can not offer you.
14.07.2021, 14:09

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment