1b.app
Link copied -

Can't load price list

I don't understand how to fill in the supplier price list download settings.
I watched the video instruction, but I didn’t understand what to do if I don’t have the data “Column number with the product code from the supplier” and I don’t need to fill in the information with the name, since the name of the supplier is displayed in the add. field, not in the "Name" field.
These fields are mandatory! If I do not fill in, if I put 0, I get the error "No column numbers are selected."
For example, I just want to update prices by item number. And I have only 2 columns in my table. in the 1st article, and in the second price. All. I don't really need anything else.
You also need to somehow understand what product was not in the price list, since, for example, it was discontinued or not available. Or understand that a new product (article) has appeared, which is not in the box
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The "Download supplier price list" functionality is used to upload data to the "Suppliers" tab of products for further recalculation of product prices based on price markups from suppliers.
If you want to upload the supplier's prices, and then make an extra charge on them to form the sale price of products and the article is not duplicated in your products - use the column with the article as a column with the supplier code and upload the data.
If you have total prices in the file that you need to upload by article to products - you can use the "XLS Import and Export" functionality, where you specify to load your 2 columns (article and price) - and if the global setting "Unique articles " - the product will be searched by article.
Or, if your file is available via a remote link, you can try to set up the above using hourly automations for importing products (actions are available for different formats, you can familiarize yourself with them in automations).
18.05.2021, 11:28
Original comment available on version: ru

If you have total prices in the file that you need to upload by article to products - you can use the "XLS Import and Export" functionality, where you specify to load your 2 columns (article and price) - and if the global setting "Unique articles " - the product will be searched by article.
I understand that this can be updated. But I have a difficulty in that I don’t know how, through this method of updating prices, to determine which product has been updated and which hasn’t (for the reason, for example, that it has already been discontinued by the supplier)
18.05.2021, 13:06

Krisanova Natalia wrote:
I understand that this can be updated. But I have a difficulty in that I don’t know how, through this method of updating prices, to determine which product has been updated and which hasn’t (for the reason, for example, that it has already been discontinued by the supplier)

Well, here already then it is clearly necessary to upload specifically as information about suppliers - and then after recalculating prices with an extra charge, you have goods that were not in the price list - they will not be available for this supplier (and not available at all if there is no supplier available)
In the video tutorial, I think it should have been about it.
18.05.2021, 13:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment