1b.app
Link copied -

The product from the supplier Brain is not updated

Good afternoon.
Integration with the Brain provider is connected. For some reason, some products are not updated, here is an example https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/admin/shop/products/736748/supplier/, products should be updated once a day, but this product was updated 5 months ago
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Have you checked if the specified product is present in the imported Brain categories?
26.11.2021, 17:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Have you checked if the specified product is present in the imported Brain categories?

All categories are imported
27.11.2021, 11:36

I remove the availability of this product, but once a day the integration is triggered, it appears in stock again
27.11.2021, 11:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon, please help with a question, otherwise orders go for these products
02.12.2021, 10:31

I don't see a product with the SKU SM-A325FLVDSEK in the output of the Brain API
Does this issue occur with products in a certain category, or are there many products in different categories?
07.12.2021, 09:23

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I don't see a product with the SKU SM-A325FLVDSEK in the output of the Brain API
Does this issue occur with products in a certain category, or are there many products in different categories?

These are only Samsung phones.
There is also a supplier code, according to the idea, if it were not in the issue, would the availability of the goods change?
I wrote about this in Brain, they said that they have nothing to do with CRM, they say deal with the developers
07.12.2021, 10:31

Andrew wrote:
These are only Samsung phones.
There is also a supplier code, according to the idea, if it were not in the issue, would the availability of the goods change?

You do not have a product in the API issuance - it does not add a supplier record.

Andrew wrote:
I wrote about this in Brain, they said that they have nothing to do with CRM, they say deal with the developers

They may not have anything to do with CRM, but they could explain why the product is not in the search results according to your access.
Is there a restriction on categories for access on their side?
PS: I sent you an archive with a log file to zb@ukr.net - where we knock and what we get in response - you can provide Brain as an example that there is no issuance of the desired product in the API - let them give an explanation why at least.
09.12.2021, 09:31

Good afternoon, Maxim.
There is nothing in the mail.
15.12.2021, 19:46

Andrew wrote:
There is nothing in the mail.

The letter did not reach due to the size of the archive.
Sent a download link by email.
16.12.2021, 15:40

Hello, how did you solve the issue? We have a similar situation
23.12.2021, 12:47

Sergey wrote:
Hello, how did you solve the issue? We have a similar situation

Hello. haven't decided yet
23.12.2021, 14:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment