1b.app
Link copied -

Continuation of the question

Sorry, accidentally closed the previous task - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/8746-dorabotka-deystviya-av...
Your last question was "The action works once an hour, what's the point of doing it more often?"
To set a price list on a showcase on a marketplace, we need the ability to upload a price list with a different time interval.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Dmitry, I sincerely do not understand what is the value of this refinement so far. What do you mean by different time interval? Once every 10 minutes? Will the marketplace be able to process your prices every 10 minutes? I highly doubt they will do that.
26.05.2021, 12:09
Original comment available on version: ru

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
Dmitry, I sincerely do not understand what is the value of this refinement so far. What do you mean by different time interval? Once every 10 minutes? Will the marketplace be able to process your prices every 10 minutes? I highly doubt they will do that.

Not every 10 minutes. They turn around every half an hour. Accordingly, we can upload a new price list every 30 minutes.
26.05.2021, 12:50

What will change dramatically if you transfer the price list 12 times a day or 24?
26.05.2021, 12:56

snowball
What will change dramatically if you transfer the price list 12 times a day or 24?

I don't understand your question. So can we solve this problem?
26.05.2021, 13:06

Yes, 2 hours. At the same time, you should understand that in this case you will load the minute cron and if you unload a lot of products, the rest of the processes on the minute cron will be idle.
26.05.2021, 13:19

snowball
Yes, 2 hours. At the same time, you should understand that in this case you will load the minute cron and if you unload a lot of products, the rest of the processes on the minute cron will be idle.

Yes, we understand this. In total, we get 5 hours for 3 tasks? Can you send me an invoice please. Is it possible to pay the bill with a bank card?
26.05.2021, 13:27

During the day you will be billed. Unfortunately I can't tell you about payment.
26.05.2021, 13:29

snowball
During the day you will be billed. Unfortunately I can't tell you about payment.

Thank you! We expect..
26.05.2021, 13:56

Please, you can remove the last task for 2 hours from the bill and resubmit it. We do only the first two tasks. Thank you!
26.05.2021, 15:22

Please write to the mail from which the bill came - they will re-issue for the required number of hours, another employee is doing this. Thank you.
26.05.2021, 15:30

Good afternoon! Payment has been made. When will the revision be made? Can you make it by May 31st?
28.05.2021, 11:38

Good afternoon, usually completion is carried out no more than a week from the date of payment. Those. Probably ready by the end of next week.
28.05.2021, 11:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment