1b.app
Link copied -

Error when uploading XML for Rozetka with a full list of Product Attributes/Filters part 3

On your question what to leave in priority, I propose to add to the functionality so that everyone in the future chooses what is in priority for him, provided that the same values \u200b\u200bmatch.
Here, as it were, it really doesn’t matter if it unloads in param name, just if we leave a duplicate of the filter / characteristic, but I think it would be reasonable to add this option to the setting
--------
ps. Solve something with the forum by clicking randomly the issue is resolved the forum closes and still nothing more can be written or reopened.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

On your question what to leave in priority, I propose to add to the functionality so that everyone in the future chooses what is in priority for him, provided that the same values \u200b\u200bmatch.
Here, as it were, it really doesn’t matter if it unloads in param name, just if we leave a duplicate of the filter / characteristic, but I think it would be reasonable to add this option to the setting

Unfortunately, I do not understand the essence of this appeal.
If this is a continuation of a topic, please provide a link to it.
22.04.2021, 16:57
Original comment available on version: ru

GERA
BAAs Dev.
question /support/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/8287/
24.04.2021, 06:36

Gerasimenko Vadim Valerievich
BAAs, Owner wrote:

2h. Bill?

Gerasimenko Vadim Valerievich
BAAs, Owner wrote:
ps. Solve something with the forum by clicking randomly the issue is resolved the forum closes and still nothing more can be written or reopened.

This is done on purpose so that off-topic questions are not written in closed topics. Accidentally clicking the checkbox 10 by 10 pixels and closing the question seems to me not a random event at all)
29.04.2021, 15:46

GERA
BAAs Dev.
Flag Rush as Reply
Yes Please provide an invoice so we can start work.
04.05.2021, 08:53

during the day you will be billed
05.05.2021, 10:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment