1b.app
Link copied -

How to add an additional automation addon "PromUA / Export products in XLS format"

Hello!
Tell me about automation "PromUA / Export products in XLS format":
1) How to make it possible to insert data from additional fields (https://i.imgur.com/vkl7plQ.jpg) into the "Group_Number", "Group_Name" and "Parent_Number" tags? Now these values are taken from the "Category" of the product https://i.imgur.com/lH14ldy.jpg
2) How to set up automation so that no filters / characteristics are unloaded at all?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Do you need to pull from the additional product fields and if they are not filled in, insert standard values? Can be done as a 3 hour revision.
2. Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. You can do it, it will take 2 hours of refinement.
25.12.2020, 16:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
1. Do you need to pull from the additional product fields and if they are not filled in, insert standard values? Can be done as a 3 hour revision.
2. Unfortunately, there is no such possibility. You can do it, it will take 2 hours of refinement.

1. Yes, that's right. It is necessary to take these values from additional product fields.
Just in case, I want to clarify: that is, if this implementation is completed, I can take these additional fields from my previously created directory (Here is such a directory) and export. Right?
2. Do I understand correctly that a checkbox will be added to the automation "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" where this kind of information "do not unload filters" will be indicated?
25.12.2020, 17:20

1. Yes, it doesn't matter how you fill in the values in the product card, the main thing is that they are there.
2. Yes, that's right
25.12.2020, 17:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment