1b.app
Link copied -

Upload the goods to the "Price platform"

Tell me, where can I find functionality in the product card for including it in a certain prepared price platform? Is it possible to somehow see in the product card that this product has been added to a certain platform?
The price site itself has such functionality for adding products.
It is also possible, when importing/exporting goods, to add an upload to the site in the file structure, i.e. This possibility is provided in the form of a “0 or 1” switch.
As a result, it is possible to see on the site itself whether a certain product has been added.
It is possible to look at the product export or specify the desired site when importing.
But I couldn’t find such an opportunity in the product itself. Is there such information at all for the product?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Adding products/brands/categories for uploading to the price platform occurs only in the settings of the price platforms themselves and the corresponding actions.
23.01.2024, 07:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment