1b.app
Link copied -

New goods

There are several questions, did the integration:
1) when the integration was connected, the lists of applications were loaded from PROM, but in the reverse order. Those old application is at the very top, maybe during the first integration?
2) There was a trace problem, there are 1000 goods on the prom, I don’t want to stuff them into the onebox, because there is a lot of rubbish. And after receiving the application, a product is created in the warehouse with industrial
and go in to edit the product, add it to the category, I don’t want to credit it, because you don’t know if the supplier will have it
How can this process be simplified after creating a new product, for example, add an additional field, and the manager will already create a NEW product if we can fulfill this order
because now the goods are being created, but it is not possible to go to the ORDER confirmed, because there is a reservation of the goods in the warehouse
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

set "Limit for unloading processes (maximum number - 5000, if empty - 100)" - by 5 in "Automatic once per minute"
synchronized five orders and stopped there
after half an hour I made a test order and the last order was pulled up, so the first question is most likely not relevant
left the second =)
30.07.2022, 23:46
Original comment available on version: ru

the reservation action has a checkbox "Allow to proceed to the stage if the product could not be reserved", with its help you will be able to proceed to the stage even if the product could not be reserved
31.07.2022, 10:50

Is it possible to make the product be added to the additional field, and not created as a product?
01.08.2022, 17:50

for example, I have three positions on prom:
Belt bag (Code 83838)
Belt bag (Code 93733)
Colored belt bag (Code 93733)
but in fact it is the same bag, why should I produce 10 products in the CRM when it is one product? the manager came in and set up the right product
01.08.2022, 19:11

For example, the same gloves, on the prom - there are 10 of them with different prices, on the outlet - there are 5 of them
There will be 15 of them in total in onebox ?? would not like
and they have different IDs and articles
01.08.2022, 19:13

Well, usually in such cases, the box is made the main one and, as a result, 1 product is unloaded both on the prom and on the outlet with reference to the id or external id of the product in the box. You can also search by name, for example
01.08.2022, 19:24

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Well, usually in such cases, the box is made the main one and, as a result, 1 product is unloaded both on the prom and on the outlet with reference to the id or external id of the product in the box. You can also search by name, for example

Well, when the online store was created, I didn’t even know about boxing)) now I have to tighten everything under it, are there any options?
01.08.2022, 19:43

all the more so, on the screen above it showed that the same product is on the prom in 10 positions, but in fact it is 1 product
01.08.2022, 19:45

give a link to the filtered products from which the screen, I'll see what I can catch on there
01.08.2022, 19:59

01.08.2022, 20:06

what if you use it like this? like the product came in crm, but it was not added to the products like
"Add dummy products to the order if the product is not found (by default, a new product is created)"
01.08.2022, 20:15

and then what to do with them, replace them with handles?
01.08.2022, 21:22

Is it true, or is there any way to automate this?
02.08.2022, 09:27

You can try searching by name. Does the name match the actual product?
02.08.2022, 09:41

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
You can try searching by name. Does the name match the actual product?

Tell me can you do it
on the promo was:
product 1 - "Mini Varior tactical bag olive" Article 579 CODE 933283838
item 2 - "Olive belt bag" Article 580 CODE 1231233123
and in CRM create a product
Item 1 "Tactical bag Oliva"
and the article 580, 579 and codes were written in it
those upon receipt of this product, it pulled up the product according to the article or code in the CPM, and the product in the CPM will have several articles or codes indicated
02.08.2022, 14:45

there are such things. In theory, you can create 1 product, create X additional fields and enter an article or id on the promo in each of the additional fields. And in the action of importing orders, we will finalize so that the article is searched in the list of these additional fields. In total, you will have 10 additional fields with articles in one product, and when ordering any of the goods with such an article, we will add only the product with the desired article in the additional field to the order. Takes 2 hours like this
03.08.2022, 15:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment