1b.app
Link copied -

Duplicates closing orders from prom as well as those that are already in the list of boxing orders

Automation Prom.ua./Import orders to OneBox duplicates orders in order applications and also creates a new TTN with adding them to the NP account. Distinguished the setting because you have to constantly delete the TTN.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
good afternoon
to re-create a prayer from Prom, you can only see the same prayer in front.
it’s better to create the stage of Vidmina, for which you put the order Close and double then you won’t create.
Shchodo TTN - ymovirno at the stage you have to stand automatically for the creation of TTN. Include її, rather than investigating the procedure, so that the practitioner can immediately press, if you override the correctness of filling in all the fields.
07.07.2022, 08:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Continue creating ttn until I turn on a new mail
07.07.2022, 17:33

Tobto, as soon as I see ttn in Dodatka, a new mail, then I immediately create a new ttn
07.07.2022, 17:40

The food is finished. Dia bula was added not to the stage, but to the constructor of procedures, de if any changes were made to the stage, ttn was generated. How can I add її without understanding. Dyakuyu)
07.07.2022, 17:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment