1b.app
Link copied -

Export of kits to Rozetka

Answers:

Good afternoon. Most likely, on Rozetka, kits mean a certain set of products that can be bought together. According to your screen, I see that you want to transfer the product passport as a kit to an outlet? Perhaps you wanted to transfer certain product lists as a kit to an outlet?
18.05.2022, 18:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
To whom it is necessary to transfer complete sets, when you can order a few pieces of one product, if you buy it at once, they will cost less. Our guy has a passport.
If you don’t transfer so much, then, perhaps, "special sets" will be sent?
18.05.2022, 18:26

Promotional sets are more logical, they are on the outlet, they are simply named differently. Set up a promotional set for the product and give a link to it - I'll see if everything is there that needs to be transferred to the outlet
18.05.2022, 18:29

Ярина
Personal license
19.05.2022, 15:23

You can do it as a separate action once an hour or once a day (I don’t know how it will be more convenient for you). The action will create new kits and update old ones if something has changed there. In action there will be settings with a choice of categories of goods, sets of which to unload. The action will take 10 hours. Bill?
20.05.2022, 12:32

Ярина
Personal license
dyakuyu, yet nі.
23.05.2022, 13:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment