1b.app
Link copied -

Unloading products to the prom

Action once a day PromUA / Import products
There is a setting "Update prices and availability for all products on PromUA every hour (after that, products will be imported)"
And the setting "When updating the price and availability above, send a request to edit the product by an external identifier (our ID is used as an identifier)"
As I understand it, if you enable them, the update will occur according to the external ID of the product?
And tell me, is it possible to update only certain products, and not all? (For example, somehow set to update only products whose value in the additional field is X)
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich QubeSoft wrote:
And the setting "When updating the price and availability above, send a request to edit the product by an external identifier (our ID is used as an identifier)"
As I understand it, if you enable them, the update will occur according to the external ID of the product?

The setting says how it will update - compare our ID with external_id on the prom

And tell me, is it possible to update only certain products, and not all? (For example, somehow set to update only products whose value in the additional field is X)

If there are no such settings in action, then no.
26.01.2022, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
The setting says how it will update - compare our ID with external_id on the prom

And if the checkbox is not enabled, will it not be our id that will be transmitted, but the external id?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
If there are no such settings in action, then no.

How long will it take to finalize the setting "Update only products for which the value of the additional field is equal to the value"
26.01.2022, 15:39
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

And if the checkbox is not enabled, will it not be our id that will be transmitted, but the external id?

yes, but the search on the Prom side will be by their ID

How long will it take to finalize the setting "Update only products for which the value of the additional field is equal to the value"

single condition - 2h
plural with choice of condition - 4 hours
27.01.2022, 16:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment