1b.app
Link copied -

Import to prom delivery note (TTN)

Необходима автоматизация с Prom ?
У нас есть готовое решение для данной задачи! Посмотреть решение
Prom has updated the API, now it is possible to transfer the number of the parcel (delivery invoice) to the prom, see Saving the declaration number generated not through the prom.ua office https://public-api.docs.prom.ua/?fbclid=IwAR0iPb6-zysCudlUwf13VRV_Lgbf58btpYHGYC... when can we expect implementation?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. The action of TTN export to prom will take 3h.
09.09.2020, 09:38
Original comment available on version: ru

What do you mean it will take 3 hours? Are you implying that the type of person should pay for this? You declare full integration with the promo, respectively, you must monitor the api changes yourself and implement all the functionality, and as quickly as possible
09.09.2020, 09:56

I did not hint at anything, I clearly indicated how much time is needed to implement this functionality.
If the person responsible for the investment comes in and decides that it needs to be done as an investment, he will not need to separately ask me how much it will take.
If any of the clients need to do this right now, you can do it as a follow-up.
09.09.2020, 10:06

Well then your answer should sound different, normal support would answer as follows "Thank you for the information, your request has been forwarded to the management for updates to the plan, we will inform you when we plan to implement this functionality. The implementation will take 3 hours (for the investment department). I'm sorry if you are not from support, but from the implementation department.It seemed to me that support should be responsible here
09.09.2020, 10:25

Thanks for the prompt response Dmitry, Maxim Gorobets made the right remark - sometimes brevity is not the sister of talent but the sister of incorrectness, for 90 USD I can do without this functionality for now, it's nice but you can wait.
09.09.2020, 11:39

Gorobets Maxim
Client wrote:
I apologize if you are not from support, but from the implementation department. It seemed to me that support should be responsible here

Hello. I'm from the development department, so I'll answer you briefly and to the point and not beautifully stretch the message "it will take me 3 hours to do this" on half an A4 sheet.
09.09.2020, 16:11

I understand that in order to avoid misunderstandings, it would make sense to indicate the department next to the full name of the employee so that it is clear who is responsible
09.09.2020, 16:55

I understand that in order to avoid misunderstandings, it would make sense to indicate the department next to the full name of the employee so that it is clear who is responsible

Thank you, let's learn.
09.09.2020, 17:17
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

A small nuance related to prom.ua and its integrations:
1. Prom API does not cover all the features that are available to users on the site and in the accounts.
2. Prom's API is constantly being improved and features are added that they don't tell their partners about, let alone us.
3. It is unlikely that OneBox and prom.ua will be able to establish contact normally (we tried), this may be partly due to personal disagreements between me and the current management of prom.ua in the past.
09.09.2020, 17:23

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote:
A small nuance related to prom.ua and its integrations: 1. The proma API does not cover all the features that are available to users on the site and in the cabinets.2. Prom's API is constantly being improved and features are added that they don't tell their partners about, especially not us.3. It is unlikely that OneBox and prom.ua will be able to establish contact normally (we tried), this may be partly due to personal disagreements between me and the current management of prom.ua in the past.

1 -100% this is true, the API is crippled, but it exists and what they do in the API needs to be used, in principle, this is the last of all the improvements that we have been asking the industry for several years.
2 - yes sometimes they notify sometimes not, well, I informed you about this function, there is a page for developers with manuals
3- Maxim, you can be sworn enemies (or old friends) with Ivan, but this should not affect business in any way, nothing personal, a bad peace is better than a good war, besides, your common clients suffer, I personally spoke with Ivan about this problem and he didn’t express any negative, and even invited boxing to their events to promote the product, so I think we need to bury the hatchet, light the pipe of peace and start cooperating for your benefit and the benefit of your common customers. (IMHO)
10.09.2020, 10:10

I'll think about what can be done with points 1 and 2.
10.09.2020, 10:57

Maksim,
I want to add my comments to your answers:
1. Yes, it does not, but the lack of even the current API functionality in Box does not particularly please existing and new Box customers.
In such cases, the policy and strategy for the development of Boxing is not clear. If you look from the outside, it seems that we (by we mean Box) create our own CRM, connect a large amount of resources at the basic level (maximum 50% of the functionality), and if customers need something else, pay money.
2. On the part of Prom.ua, the API has not been finalized for quite a long time.
3. Sergei correctly wrote. Thank you. Moreover, there are a large number of workarounds for this situation. For example: if you personally do not feel comfortable communicating with Ivanov, appoint a responsible person in your company who will communicate with him. Prom can do the same.
10.09.2020, 18:48

Roman Sergeevich,
I will try to briefly answer your questions.
I know that with the strategy of OneBox in recent years "misunderstanding", at the moment the strategy as a product has already been determined and will soon be announced along with the new version of OneBox. (Soon is "up to a year" :)
According to the prom.ua API, we will most likely come up with a mechanism to keep it up to date. Although, specifically "integration with prom.ua" is definitely not the strategic task of OneBox.
At the moment I refuse to confirm, deny or simply comment on the "OneBox vs promua" situation. My statements can be interpreted as a negative towards promua and / or its management, although in fact this is not the case.
10.09.2020, 21:08

Maksim,
thanks for the detailed answer.
11.09.2020, 18:11

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote:
I'll think about what can be done with points 1 and 2.

I see what has already been done, it works, thank you very much, it has become even more convenient to work! )
17.09.2020, 15:38

Zubarev Sergey Client wrote:
Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich Administrator wrote: I'll think about what can be done with points 1 and 2. I see what has already been done, it works, thank you very much, it has become even more convenient to work! )

Sergey, but I can’t find it :( Tell me, what is the name of automation? Maybe it’s just that my box is not updated ((
17.09.2020, 17:09

Action - PromUA / Save the number of the current process's delivery declaration - you need to set an external ID for the prom.
17.09.2020, 18:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment