1b.app
Link copied -

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Prom.ua updated API (TTN+Prom Payment Exchange)

Интересует бесперебойная работа и автоматизация Prom ?)
У нас есть компоненты и отраслевые решения - жми кнопку! Да, мне интересно!
Hello!
Please consider everyone to vote for making improvements in accordance with the updated API from Prom - https://public-api.docs.prom.ua/
Of the important innovations, Prom made it possible to transfer TTN numbers from CRM, as well as work with payment methods.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. To get the waybill, use the action at the stage PromUA / Import order invoice from prom.ua
2. import of the payment method is still being done by the action of loading orders from the API and nothing needs to be finalized here
04.09.2020, 07:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Igor, thanks for the feedback, but you probably misunderstood me.
1. Now in OneBox it is only possible to receive TTN from Prom.ua, but the new API has added the ability to transfer from OneBox to Prom.ua.
2. Yes, the names of payment methods are transmitted through the order, but data on the payment status is not transmitted to the Box. For example: if the payment method is PromoPay, we will not be able to see in Box whether the order has been paid or not.
04.09.2020, 11:24

1 Yes, I agree to import from boxing to the TTN industry according to the API action is overdue
2 The "paid" status of the order has long been implemented through the action PromUA / Switch the stage if the status of the order on prom.ua has changed the status for paid orders - "paid" works with promo payment
04.09.2020, 14:21

Earring,
1. Tell me, will this problem be taken into work?
2. Thanks for the information. I'm starting to change the PSU :)
05.09.2020, 13:22

Hello. Make an action that will export the TTN number of the process to the prom - revision 3h.
09.09.2020, 09:40

Hello!
It is unfortunate that you consider such work to be paid.
It's not worth it to pay.
10.09.2020, 18:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment