1b.app
Link copied -

Display of goods on the site

Bug. Products are not displayed on the site although everything is included.
When choosing any category of goods, there is no
For example here http://patriziapepe.com.ua/spring-summer-18-905/
although there are goods in the system, they are in stock and the model ranges are affixed.
Please help resolve the issue as the site is not working.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

here the category type was changed, http://patriziapepe.com.ua/zaket/ products are still not displayed.
16.04.2021, 18:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Try to work it out if it's the end of the category, then fix it or if it's not the father, then try to fix it this way .P
17.04.2021, 13:33
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
admin/shop/gridlist/
17.04.2021, 13:34

Unfortunately, this will not help, the store is custom and everything that can be included. This is a bug."
19.04.2021, 11:50

Максим
Тзов Екомора

Alexander Yuryevich Hitz wrote:
Unfortunately, this will not help, the store is custom and everything that can be included. This is a bug."

If I take it for granted, then I also have a custom language for those who work with boxing according to API?
19.04.2021, 12:32

Chirkov Maxim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:

Alexander Yuryevich Hitz wrote:

If I take it for granted, then I also have a custom language for those who work with boxing according to API?

Our category template looks like this.
And not all blocks have the ability to display as the site was made individually.
Are there developers on the forum? All the settings have been shoveled, nothing helps, I'm sure this is a bug.
19.04.2021, 13:40

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Zrozumіv, and rozrobnikі on the forums exactly є.
19.04.2021, 13:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment