1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect acceptance of orders from opencart in different languages

Good afternoon,
Multilingualism is connected, information about products, their filters, filter values, respectively, too, products and filters (options in opencart) are displayed correctly on the site - they are synchronized with CRM, when receiving an order from opencart in Russian - there are no problems, when receiving an order from opencart in Ukrainian the filter from the CRM side does not work correctly, the filter is not added to the table with the product, a duplicate filter is created in the product card in the CRM, for example:
order in box- https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/77963/edit/

boxed product - https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/products/18848/edit/#done
product filter names and values translated
Duplicate filters in the product -
Duplicate filters by system -
Order on the site - https://lurestore.ua/admin/index.php?route=sale/order/info&user_token=e8SXh0...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I noticed that the products in the orders from opencart to the box are in Russian, it seems that this is the reason, how to make the orders get in the language selected by the user?
17.02.2021, 12:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
when receiving an order from opencart in Ukrainian, the filter from the CRM side does not work correctly,

Good afternoon, how do you "regulate" the moment. Those. how do you choose which language the process will be created in?
17.02.2021, 17:01

Bilbo Baggins
cracker wrote:

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
when receiving an order from opencart in Ukrainian, the filter from the CRM side does not work correctly,

Good afternoon, how do you "regulate" the moment. Those. how do you choose which language the process will be created in?

Good evening,
None) Perhaps this is the problem? I don't know how to regulate it..
17.02.2021, 18:06

Good afternoon,
Give an answer please
22.02.2021, 15:04

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
when receiving an order from opencart in Russian - there are no problems, when receiving an order from opencart in Ukrainian, the filter from the CRM side does not work correctly, the filter is not added to the table with the product, a duplicate filter is created in the product card in the CRM, example:

You write that you receive different orders from opencart in different languages. Can you create 2 test processes on opencart so that they enter the box in different languages?
22.02.2021, 17:40

I did not write 2 different orders, one order. sent screenshots from the box and from the site admin panel,
products in orders to the box are recorded only in Russian, even if the client on the site issued in Ukrainian, how to make sure that the product comes to the box in the language that the client used on the site?
22.02.2021, 18:19

Good afternoon, will there be an answer?
24.02.2021, 11:31

Good afternoon.

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
I did not write 2 different orders, one order. sent screenshots from the box and from the site admin panel,
products in orders to the box are recorded only in Russian, even if the client on the site issued in Ukrainian, how to make sure that the product comes to the box in the language that the client used on the site?

As far as I remember, opencart does not fill in data anywhere about which version of the site the user was on when he ordered the product. If there is such a mark, tell me where it is located in the opencart database
05.03.2021, 16:03

As far as I remember, opencart does not fill in data anywhere about which version of the site the user was on when he ordered the product. If there is such a mark, tell me where it is located in the opencart database

Good afternoon,
most likely there is no separate one, I have not seen such
10.03.2021, 13:32

Here is an interesting order in which the name was uploaded in Ukrainian
https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/79012/edit/
at the same time, boxing did not choose a product from the existing ones, but created a new one with the same name in Ukrainian
https://box.lurestore.com.ua/admin/shop/products/18914/edit/
why is that?
14.03.2021, 03:26

Probably in the opencart, the product was added to the table of order products in the database in Ukrainian. This is the first time I've encountered similar problems when importing from opencart, but I think that they can be solved. In order to analyze why this is happening and point out the place where you need to fix it in the opencart or make edits, if possible, we need 2 hours of revision on our side.
17.03.2021, 14:48

Here the reason is that boxing did not find such a product in its database in any of the languages
17.03.2021, 16:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment