1b.app
Link copied -

products are not displayed in the file for the outlet

products are not displayed in the file for the outlet, /media/export/11.xml , only the categories are visible.
how to set up a display from a specific warehouse or how to designate the goods that are transferred to the outlet?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good day!
In automation once an hour in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)" you have the setting "Minimum price for export (Products with a price lower than the specified one will not be exported.)" in which the value is 100, but if look at your product database, then the goods are more expensive than 100, I did not see(
It is highly likely that this is why the products are not uploaded to the file.
28.12.2020, 20:08
Original comment available on version: ru

"how to set up a display from a specific warehouse or how to designate the goods that are transferred to the outlet?"
To do this, I think the easiest option that may suit you is to create an additional field with the "Upload to the Socket" checkbox in the additional fields for the products /admin/shop/productfield/ and then check this box in the desired products, and in In the previously specified action, set the setting "Do not unload products whose field:" - additional field "is not equal to" "1"
28.12.2020, 20:10

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
Employee wrote:
Good day!
In automation once an hour in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)" you have the setting "Minimum price for export (Products with a price lower than the specified one will not be exported.)" in which the value is 100, but if look at your product database, then the goods are more expensive than 100, I did not see(

is it in dollars?
29.12.2020, 09:40

Alexander
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:
Good day!

is it in dollars?

No, there is a comparison only on the basis of a figure without taking into account the currency.
29.12.2020, 10:40

Employee wrote:

Alexander
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:
Good day!
In automation once an hour in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)" you have the setting "Minimum price for export (Products with a price lower than the specified one will not be exported.)" in which the value is 100, but if look at your product database, then the goods are more expensive than 100, I did not see (

is it in dollars?

No, there is a comparison only on the basis of a figure without taking into account the currency.

I have mostly more than 100 UAH.
it means the download is not working.
29.12.2020, 11:42

Alexander
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Alexander
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:
Good day!
In automation once an hour in the action "Export products in XML format (Rozetka.ua)" you have the setting "Minimum price for export (Products with a price lower than the specified one will not be exported.)" in which the value is 100, but if look at your product database, then the goods are more expensive than 100, I did not see (

is it in dollars?

I have mostly more than 100 UAH.
it means the download is not working.

Alexander, is it possible, using the example of one product, to increase its price for a test of the unloading operation?
29.12.2020, 11:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment