1b.app
Link copied -

BAG - BOX exported 50,520 products that are not specified in the export action and duplicated the existing ones.

There is an action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" with configured export parameters (export settings.png). Despite these settings, the action was exported (duplicated data.png):

- products that have already been previously exported (duplicated), ignoring the setting ID opencart = ID BOX.

- products from categories not specified in the settings

- products whose price and quantity have not changed since the last shipment

- the model field specified in the action settings was not filled in the exported products.

There was a similar bug with duplicates before, but I decided not to pay attention, now it has happened again and is ruining the base.

I already wrote earlier that the setting of the action "Select product fields. The product will be downloaded only if one of the selected fields has changed since the last time this action was downloaded" does not work.

This is easy to check by changing the price or availability of several products of the category to be exported:

- after waiting an hourly crown, the data is not exported, but the product that has not changed is exported.

- By running the action in manual mode, absolutely all products of the category that changed and did not change, regardless of the settings, are exported.

https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-online-stores/18064-ne-rabotayut-uslov...

https://1b.app/ua/forum/integrations-with-online-stores/18097-htos-koristuietsya...
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. Yes, the specified setting with uploading only the specified products did not work. Corrected
31.01.2024, 11:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Your system will be updated tomorrow morning
31.01.2024, 11:24

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Your system will be updated tomorrow morning

Your server never delivered the update.
Last rev.info 01/23/2024 21:31
01.02.2024, 12:16

Well, drop the link to my box, I’ll see what’s there who didn’t give it away. rev has nothing to do with the update, if anything, you just don’t understand what you’re talking about.
01.02.2024, 13:23

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Yes, the specified setting with uploading only the specified products did not work. Corrected

The opencart application files have been updated, but the behavior of the action has not changed at all:
- By launching the action in manual mode, absolutely all 1903 changed and unchanged products of the specified category are exported each time (export setting.png).
- I changed the availability of 4 products in BOX + prices for 4 products, waited for an hour, 12896 products were exported, that is, 8 were those that had changed, and 12888 were those in which there were no changes, and only 7 were ignored.
01.02.2024, 19:04

Yesterday I turned on logging of product changes shopproductchange.png, in the morning I analyzed the export result - positive.

- By launching the action in manual mode, absolutely all 1903 changed and unchanged products of the specified category are exported each time (export setting.png).

this problem remains relevant.

Having saved at least some change in action and waited for an hour, then absolutely all 1903 products are exported, ignoring the settings.
02.02.2024, 09:23

Oleksandr Grigorovich wrote:

- By launching the action in manual mode, absolutely all 1903 products of the specified category, which have changed and have not changed, are exported (adjusting export.png).

These settings only work for running in cron, not in manual mode.

Regarding the unloading of only what has changed, as far as I can see, 23,000 products have changed in the last hour, accordingly, with subsequent filtering by category and other conditions, they were unloaded at 11 am today (the last launch of the action)
02.02.2024, 11:37

Regarding the unloading of only what has changed, as far as I can see, 23,000 products have changed in the last hour, accordingly, with subsequent filtering by category and other conditions, they were unloaded at 11 am today (the last launch of the action)

Yes, it worked after enabling logging for shopproductchange.png.

These settings only work for running in cron, not in manual mode.

Not very convenient, but OK.
But why then, in the export action, having saved any change (specifically checked the box “Upload pictures of products with the same name as in the system”) - Hourly Kron also unloads everything?
02.02.2024, 13:04

Oleksandr Hryhorovych wrote:
But why then, after saving any change in the export action (specifically ticked "Download pictures of goods with the same name as in the system") - the Clock also downloads everything?

after saving the action, the timer crashes, because the action settings are changed, and accordingly it is considered that the action with the new settings has not yet been started.
02.02.2024, 13:30
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment