1b.app
Link copied -

Does anyone use the product unloading conditions settings in the "Unload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)" action?

Answers:

Good day.

Oleksandr Hryhorovych wrote:
I wonder if the setting (settings.png) of the terms of product withdrawal in OpeCart works for anyone?

The specified setting filters only products in which one of the specified fields has changed since the last unloading (start of the action).

Oleksandr Hryhorovych wrote:
"Unload only products that have been updated for the last specified number of hours" does not work for me.

This setting filters products whose update date (udate) is greater than the current date minus the specified number of hours.
Perhaps, with your settings, filtering does not give results exactly according to point 1 - there are no products in which one of the specified fields has changed since the last launch.
28.12.2023, 17:03
Original comment available on version: ua

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

The specified setting filters only products in which one of the specified fields has changed since the last unloading (starting of the action).

This is exactly how I imagine the work of this setting, but the result was different.

Good day.
This setting filters products whose update date (udate) is greater than the current date minus the specified number of hours.
Perhaps, with your settings, filtering does not give results exactly according to point 1 - there are no products in which one of the specified fields has changed since the last launch.

So I understand, but the test was carried out alternately, each setting separately, not simultaneously.
An example of the tests described:
https://1b.app/ru/forum/integrations-with-online-stores/18064-ne-rabotayut-uslov...
29.12.2023, 15:48

Good day.
Due to the large number of products without this setting, the data is not updated.
Solving the problem is necessary - I am ready to pay for the time spent.
23.01.2024, 15:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment