1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Khorosp

Good afternoon, we have configured auto-update of products in Khorosop with CRM, but we have a problem in CRM with languages. Namely, we have some names in Russian, and some in Ukrainian. We will fix this problem. But you need to finalize the integration with Khorozhop, namely to make the name of the goods imported into the appropriate language version. https://horoshop.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCS/pages/25296954 The link shows how to configure
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
You have 1 language in the system - and what is available is transferred from it to Khorosop.
In the action, it is possible to manually select a specific field (for example, "Product name (UA)") and choose from which field to download data to it - I think you can solve your question with these settings.
31.07.2023, 10:02
Original comment available on version: ua

Interesting answer. Can you be specific? How to enter these settings? How to add the required field, for example, so that all titles are uploaded to the RU version field? And what in the settings you need to change to get the desired result? And the second question. In a good site, the site tree is different from the tree in CRM, how to ensure that the goods are loaded into the categories we need?
31.07.2023, 12:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Віталій
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I will repeat my problem again. Horosop integration is not configured. Goods are auto-updated and a one-time change of goods, in a good way, by hand, will not help me - because after a few hours the goods will self-update. The task is to complete the integration between CRM OneBox and Horosop. I am attaching a link to the integration instruction https://horoshop.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCS/pages/25296954 My requirements for integration: so that the product name in CRM is autoloaded in the well in the field (Product name RU). The second issue that needs to be resolved: for already existing products on a good page, do not transfer information about the section. That is, if you only update the Price or Availability on existing products, then you do not need to transfer information about the section in API requests for these products. This is the parent parameter. Pass it only for new products that are not on the site. I am attaching a photo of the product name fields in the good, a photo of what needs to be done in the integration.
01.08.2023, 10:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment