1b.app
Link copied -

Write the IP of the site in the box

Good day. It used to be necessary to register the site's ip in the box for the integration with opencart to work. Do you need this now?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. The site ip was never needed for boxing, the opencart url and database ip were always needed to connect to it. Perhaps you confused with the fact that it was necessary to register the ip of the box in the white list to use the api in the opencart itself? If yes, then the ip of the box still needs to be added to the list of APIs available in the opencart settings.
24.07.2023, 09:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. The site ip was never needed for boxing, the opencart url and database ip were always needed to connect to it. Perhaps you confused with the fact that it was necessary to register the ip of the box in the white list to use the api in the opencart itself? If yes, then the ip of the box still needs to be added to the list of APIs available in the opencart settings.

For more years, you will help to expand your integration. Bo nache all nalashtuvav, but it is written scho not vdnatisya s server b.d.
24.07.2023, 14:16

2h. We will need access to the admin panel of your opencart hosting to set this up. Bill?
24.07.2023, 14:23

The account will be posted.
Please send to my work mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com a link to the opencart + access hosting account (if there is two-factor authentication, then your phone number, on which I can write in telegram, for example, to quickly get the code), a link to opencart + access to the admin panel, a link to the box in which you need to configure the integration. Thank you.
24.07.2023, 14:44

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
An invoice will be issued.
Please send to my work e-mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com the link to the LK hosting opencard + access (if there is two-factor authentication, then my phone number, on which I can write in Telegram, for example, to quickly receive a code to the address + to.). Thank you.

Dropped
24.07.2023, 15:02
Original comment available on version: ua

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
The account will be posted.
Please send a link to opencart + access hosting to my work mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com (if there is two-factor authentication, then your phone number, on which I can write in telegram, for example, to quickly get the code), a link to opencart+ access to the admin panel, a link to the box in which you need to configure the integration. Thank you.

Good day. And when will you make it?
03.08.2023, 11:11

It turned out that external access to the database was closed on the hosting, replaced the hosting and everything worked. The only thing is that no photos are attached
09.08.2023, 10:39
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment