1b.app
Link copied -

Product update date

Good day!
Back when we were at MVP, I had questions about the product update date.
Here it is https://1b.app/ua/forum/managing-the-base-of-goods-and-services/14050-obnovlenie...
In the oc_product table, the field date_modified (DATETIME) should be updated
Then added the following in the settings:
"When creating a new product in opencart, date_added and date_modified are added to it. I also made the date_modified to be updated every time the product is updated."
Does this setting work now? Because there are again problems with the display of filters after their update.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, the date_added and date_modified fields are filled in when a new record is inserted into the oc_product table. You can check this by creating a new product in the box, setting up its transfer to opencart and looking after the entry in the opencart database, the specified fields should contain dates.
15.06.2023, 11:57
Original comment available on version: ru

I'll have a look. Perhaps it is simply not updated due to the completion of the second task. I'm looking for a reason))
15.06.2023, 12:11
Original comment available on version: ua

I checked the product, which I made changes to on June 12-13 (added a filter and changed values ​​in some filters). I don't remember the exact date, and I don't remember if you can look up the history of changes to the product somewhere. Searched, did not find))
In the table both date_added and date_modified is the value "2023-04-02 20:47:05"
I don't know, maybe we still need to wait for the finishing touches, which I wrote about today in another task.
Here is this one:
"When uploading attributes, their name is changed in all languages ​​entered in Onebox"
Is there another reason?
15.06.2023, 15:27

Because updating is important not for a new product - there are no problems with it, but for an already created one, in which some changes were made after a certain time.
that is, it is this moment that is important --- "I also made the date_modified date be updated with each product update."
15.06.2023, 15:31

When updating a product, the date_modified field is not updated, only when it is created. You need to make sure that the date is updated on every export
16.06.2023, 10:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Yes, updating the date now, thanks!
21.06.2023, 23:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment