1b.app
Link copied -

When ordering on the site, there is a possibility to place an order on a legal entity (Company)

When ordering on the site, there is a possibility to place an order on a legal entity (Company)
It's up to you to choose a company or yourself (For regular customers, choose from your own companies)
і field for administering edrpuо і field of company name
І the company was created
Skіlki koshtuvati dorobka ???
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, the score will depend on which template your OneBox is on and which of the online store options is connected. Please give a link to your OneBox and I can rate it.
02.09.2020, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

can be done as a setting in the process design block. Instead of a full name, you can enter the name of the company. Finishing will take 4 hours.
04.09.2020, 11:27

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
can be done as a setting in the process design block. Instead of a full name, you can enter the name of the company. Finishing will take 4 hours.

Quite booty.
Select payment method "Cashless payment including VAT"
ORDER On the site: FIB remains (as "Contact person" in ttn)
due to appear fields:
"Name of legal entity" i
"EDRPOU code for legal entities". (Issuing an order is guilty of making a deal with the company)
For clients, if you are in the box (and are authorized on the site), it is your responsibility to choose the field of choice with the companies (as indicated in the yoga card)
ORDER In the box under the counterparty it is possible to place an order for the counterparty for one of the companies
Yakscho all so then I'm fit. Insert the rahunok, I will pay.
11.09.2020, 13:08

1. Where to write the EDRPOU code?
2. "For clients if they are in the box (and are authorized on the site) it is the responsibility of the selection field with companies (as indicated in the yoga card)" - here the name of the company will automatically be substituted
3. I don't understand what you mean.
11.09.2020, 13:13

1, Due to another additional field "EDRPOU Code" we add to the company as we create and enter in EDRPOU / INN (Additional field):, Company code (TIN / EDPRSU):, EDPROU (Ukraine) (Legal details),
2, Yes
3. At once in the order box, you can select the counterparty of the organization (and you can’t create a new mail "Contact person" in the ttn) (I also didn’t know who the contact person for this order)
You can just fill in the field "Contact person"
11.09.2020, 14:16

1. Make a code entry in the additional contact field when creating the process +1h
3. Well, when the order is for a client, it will automatically create a Company in the new mail and fill in the contact person with the name of the client of the process. Those. this is how it should work now
11.09.2020, 15:00

1, in add. the field is not required
3. "Well, when the order is for a client, it will automatically create a Company in the new mail and put the full name of the process client in the contact person. That is, this is how it should work now"
If you order a deposit for a company, then in "Contact Person" you will drop the company. (for the full name of the client of the process є company)
in the process You can just fill in the field "Contact person"
11.09.2020, 16:04

With the contact directory type and choose a contact person there?
14.09.2020, 12:33

Then, in addition, it will be necessary to refine the choice of only users from the company of the client of the process. In my opinion, it's just easier to add a counterparty as a client, his company will automatically pull up in TTN. What for to put the client of process - the company I do not understand. Communication is in any case made with a specific employee
15.09.2020, 11:21

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Then, in addition, it will be necessary to refine the choice of only users from the company of the client of the process. In my opinion, it's just easier to add a counterparty as a client, his company will automatically pull up in TTN. What for to put the client of process - the company I do not understand. Communication is in any case made with a specific employee

It is necessary to write Documents to the company (Vidatkov and others) and the debt for the fund is due to buti, insurance of the company's money.
the act of zvіrki on the company and іnshe.
21.09.2020, 16:03

Then the client of the process should be exactly the company, and the counterparty should be written in an additional field of the process. In the new mail there is a setting "Take full name and phone number to create a tn from the user card selected in the additional process field" in it you will need to select an additional field in which you will store the counterparty and then the tn will be created for him.
In total what we do:
1. When creating an order through the site, we show 2 more fields:
a) The name of the legal entity. The name of the client's company is automatically pulled here
b) EDPROU (here we automatically tighten the value of the additional field of the client's company). If it enters a new value, overwrite the value of the additional field
When creating an order, if the Name of the legal entity is entered, we create an order not for the client, but for the company from the "Name of the legal entity". If a new company is entered, we create a new company and link our client to it. We write the client himself in the additional field specified in the settings, so that later we can create a ttn for him.
taking into account additions about additional fields, it will take 5 hours.
22.09.2020, 14:40

In total what we do:
1. When creating an order through the site, we show 2 more fields: (Select the payment method "Cashless payment including VAT")
a) The name of the legal entity. The name of the client's company is automatically dragged in here (If you can select a new account in the counterparty, or add a new one (according to the EDPROU field)
b) EDPROU (here we automatically tighten the value of the additional field of the client's company VIBRANOY). If it enters a new value, A NEW COMPANY IS ADDED
22.09.2020, 18:25

1. If we are tied to a payment method, this is another +1h
2. It's clear. Only probably it is necessary to give a new company name and its IDPROU code to be entered.
23.09.2020, 12:18

By paying on 09/28/2020
Can you tell me when you win?
29.09.2020, 18:54

Good day.
Suggest
When placing an order on the site, the documents (Rakhunok and vidatkova) are written not to the company but to the Contact from additional fields
(When issued in the CRM, all the rules are applied to the company)
How to correct?
26.10.2020, 15:55

Hello, send me an example of the process - I'll take a look
27.10.2020, 11:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment