1b.app
Link copied -

Vivantage of stock products in Magento

Diya Innovation in magento. Only version 1.9 is in customizations
Will you work with Magento 2.2.6? No matter what, evaluate the road. I kindly ask you to clarify whether it is possible to increase the transfer of the quantity to the product from the additional field to the product.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. To check, you need to put this action and run it, unfortunately I don’t know if the methods for changing the rests in the api have changed in another version. If it doesn't work, you will need API documentation and 4 hours of revision to rewrite it to the new version (including transferring the rest from the additional field).
16.08.2022, 21:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
did the methods for changing the rests in the api change in another version

In version 2.0, changes were made to the API. I have experience with magento.
17.08.2022, 11:43

Ярина
Personal license
good evening! throw off, be kind, a card and a sum to pay for 4 years
01.09.2022, 09:22

Good afternoon. Added settings here is an example on a local box. Those. you need to select the product field in the box in which the sku is located, the version of magento 2.0 and higher and an additional field from which to take the availability, if necessary. By default, availability is drawn from the warehouse.
12.09.2022, 20:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment