1b.app
Link copied -

Integration files for Opencart 1.5

Answers:

Hello, here are the files
12.08.2022, 11:47
Original comment available on version: ru

you need to unpack the contents of the currentopencart1.5 folder to the root of the project, and then change the access in the cron file. You most likely know
12.08.2022, 11:48

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
you need to unpack the contents of the currentopencart1.5 folder to the root of the project, and then change the access in the cron file. You most likely know

Please tell me more about creating a token, in later versions there was a separate section in users that dealt specifically with api where it was possible to manage tokens. But in version 1.5 there is only a users section
12.08.2022, 14:47

Look in Localization, if it's not there - drop me access to opencart by mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com , I'll find where it is there. It’s hard to navigate from the screenshots, if I go in with my hands I’ll remember exactly where it was there
12.08.2022, 14:50

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Look in Localization, if it's not there - drop me access to opencart by mail d.bodyako@crm-onebox.com , I'll find where it is there. It’s hard to navigate from the screenshots, if I go in with my hands I’ll remember exactly where it was there

Good afternoon, I sent you access by mail on Friday, haven't you watched it yet?
15.08.2022, 10:18

https://www.remont-sm.kiev.ua/admin/index.php?route=feed/rest_api.tpl try to go here, it says that I have no access rights. I didn’t find it in the menus, maybe it cuts access rights somehow?
15.08.2022, 10:24

After that, go to the OpenCart admin panel further Add-ons -> Promotion channels. We see the rest-api module there. Click Install, then click Change. In the page that opens, come up with an api key and change the module status to Enabled. I found it in the old instructions, look in the Promotion Channels
16.08.2022, 12:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment