1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Opencart

I started setting up the integration, but I got an error. What am I doing wrong? Or not the plugin at all?
I have this version:
ocStore © 2009-2022 All rights reserved.
Version ocStore 3.0.3.7
Executing error: Table 'demo_openrelax.oc_aridiusfastorder' doesn't exist in query: SELECT 1 FROM oc_aridiusfastorder WHERE 1 LIMIT 1
What confused me that he writes for the aridius theme, but other themes will not work?
I'm interested in the same integration as with the promo: an order arrives in opencart, an order is added to the box, a fictitious product is created
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

After adding an action, please read its description , this action works only with the specified quick order module. They are stored there in separate tables and so on. Standard orders for opencart are imported and work, the "Import processes from opencart" action is responsible for this.
11.08.2022, 19:50
Original comment available on version: ru

But how then to do integration with opencart? those this plugin will not work with my theme
11.08.2022, 19:52

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Standard orders for opencart are imported and work, the "Import processes from opencart" action is responsible for this.

like this
11.08.2022, 19:58

still doesn't come. but I can’t understand what error, there are no logs
11.08.2022, 20:35

Let's start from the very beginning. Did you upload integration files to opencart?
11.08.2022, 22:08

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Let's start from the very beginning. Did you upload integration files to opencart?

no, what files? there is nothing when downloading the component
11.08.2022, 22:25

does the video say that you need to request these files from boxing technical support?
12.08.2022, 15:10

I did everything, but the goods are recorded in the system, how to make them fictitious as orders from the prom? otherwise it spawned left goods, methods of delivery and payment
And I still don’t understand how to set up the correspondence of delivery and payment with boxing? no fields added after integration?
And the third question, when I did the integration, test orders were added, I deleted them, and they are added again, how to remove it?
16.08.2022, 22:32

You can add the correspondence between payments and deliveries like this. There you need to enter the name in the opencart on the left and select the method of payment or delivery in the box on the right.

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
I did everything, but the goods are recorded in the system, how to make them fictitious as orders from the prom?

dummy goods cannot be created by this action.
16.08.2022, 23:13

Sorry, but what about this?
"when I did the integration, test orders were added, I deleted them, and they are added again, how can I remove this?"
17.08.2022, 09:48

Do not remove at all. Instead of deleting, remove all products from the order and transfer to the final status.
17.08.2022, 10:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment